The big family part 2

This part is matts point of view of part five...I might skip to last night because of the secret part at the end.

Matt POV

Felix showed us a clip of the news witch read...a man named Mark Fishbach was seen stalking two kids with names unknown. This happened tonight around 9 o'clock. Please if you have any information about this man or you know where he is please tell the cops. This is coming live to you from ****** Grave ran into our room and slammed the door as I walked in and slammed it again.

"This is getting out of hand....I can't take this any more Matt! I need to end this....too much is happening at once. " She screamed as I sat down on the floor in front of our closet as grace kept crying.

I came and sat down next to her and put she her head on my shoulder. "This is all my fault. I'm to blame...."she stuttered as I looked at her,and I jumped up,gave her the sign to stay put and I walked out the door.

"Just stop....leave both of them alone. He wasn't stalking us...I called him to come talk to grace but I guess he was scared and never came out. Don't blame this on her any more...he's not a bad guy,he's just trying to see his daughter because his ex-is being an asshole." I yell as I heard the bedroom window open...I knew exactly who it was,minx.

"Minx? What the hell are you doing here? Did you forget something?" Jack ask....not even noticing that she came through my bedroom window and not the front door...unless that was completely normal for him.

"Jack...there's something you need to know about grace...she's not like what you think..." She said. I whispered something into minx's ear,did you talk to grace about it? She gave a slight nod and kept on talking.

"Jack...grace is...gay." Minx said as Jack plumed down onto the coach. He started to cry...did he not like her anymore! Did he not want her to be this way! Is he homophobic?

"No she's not...she's not gay..." He said still having his face in his hands.

"Jack I know it's hard to hear this...but she's still your daughter,just because you didn't notice doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She has a lot on her plate right now. Don't blame this one her." She said as she motioned for grace to come out and talk to him.

"How could I have not noticed..." He stopped when he saw her walking down the hall.

"Jack...I'm sorry. This is all my fault,with Mark,Matt,minx,everything. You can admit it,you want to send me back...I understand if you want to,I ruined your life.she said as She grabbed minx's and my hand.

"I don't want to send you back...you didn't ruin my life you made it better. Don't be sorry,your still my daughter and I love you gay or not." He said getting up and giving grave a quick hug and he looked at everybody smiling.

"I think it's time to get some sleep. Minx you can just crash in the coach for now. We can talk about everything else during breakfast in the morning." He said giving Michael a hug and walking into his bedroom closing the door behind him. Kyle and Felix gave grace and I a hug and went into their room also.grace gave Michael a thanks for telling him smile and hug and grabbed my hand and went into our room.

"Thanks for that...up your the best."she gave me a warm smile and leaned in kissing me on the check and hug like she always do before bed. She climbed underneath her covers and grabbed my headphones and turned on Spotify and closed her eyes.

I whispered something I've wanted to say for many years now to grace....I love you "Did you say something Matt?"she asked "nope. Good night bro." "Good night to you too bro." We both closed our eyes. Grace listening to music and Me looking out my window.

I was too scared to tell her the truth because of her decision to become full lesbian,I didn't want her to think I was a hypocrite by telling her that I loved her because it might seem like I was trying to change her mind for her.