t a g ( 2 )

I was tagged by btsex- with her questions from when I tagged her lmao

So here we go

1. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Kat & Klatlynn (yo don't ask lol)

2. Do you have any Kpop merchandise? If so, of what groups/solo singer(s)?
Yes: Big Bang, Got7, Astro, BTS

3. What is your favorite catch phrase from your bias group that they (or a certain member) are well known for saying?
Uhm I don't know if it's a catch phrase but I like how Youngjae from Got7 says 'Engrish'.

4. Do you prefer your bias derpy, cute, or sexy?

 Do you prefer your bias derpy, cute, or sexy?

what do u think

5. Would you rather be related to your bias or kiss your bias once?
Related cause we all know it's Markson or never.

6. Would you rather attend a fan signing event of your bias group or their concert?
BIG BANG CONCERT YES PLZ

7. Would you rather be granted an opportunity to date your bias for a week but if you don't get him to fall for you in that time, you won't be able to continue dating, or spend two full days with your bias group? Why?
2 full days with my bias groups cause ain't nobody got time for the other one

8. What color is your hair?
Some kinda ugly purple cause it's faded #420

9. Any piercings and/or tattoos? If not, would you want to get any in the future?
I have gauged ears & yes, I want double pierced ears & I'm getting a tattoo of my cat

10. Have you ever been out of your state or out of country? Where'd you go?
My state is Louisiana & ive been to: Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, N Carolina, S Carolina, and Tennessee

11. Would you rather date someone older or younger than you? Why?
Older cause I'm already immature asf lmao

12. If you were a guy and Taeyeon, Hyuna, and Moonbyul all asked you out, who would you date?
Uhhhhhhhh Hyuna cause she's my queen

I'm not tagging anyone else cause I ain't got that many friends lmao ciao