Ch 11

Lukes P.O.V

3 months, 3 weeks.

"5 Seconds of Summer!"

It was currently 3:30 in the morning and of course Michael decided to call.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.
I heard him sigh.
"The band name! Ash told me to think of one, so I thought of that!"
I looked over at the sleeping Ashton next to me, shaking me.
"Look Michael, can we talk about this in the morning or when you come over instead of 3:30 in the morning!"
"Ugh fine! But that's the band name for sure because I already made a Facebook for it." He said as he hung up. And I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Michael called before."

Ash looked over as we were both getting changed for school.
"When was that?"
I turned on my phone to see the time.
"Like 3 hours ago." I laughed.
Ashton sighed.
"What could he possible want at that time?"
I pulled my school shirt over my head.
"He said he found out a good band name. And now it was too late to change it because he already made a Facebook about it." I laughed.
"He really must be serious about this whole band thing." Ashton said.
I nodded. "Seems so. But since it obviously makes Michael happy, we should give it a try. I doubt we would ever get a career out of it, but it could be a thing the four of us to do besides just hanging out and play Fifa."
Ashton nodded back.
I looked over at my outfit, my bump was becoming a lot more noticeable with this shirt on.
Sadly I couldn't wear anything else because of the school policy, which sucks.
I moved my hand on my small bump and rubbed it to the bottom hem of my shirt.
"Luke what are you doing?" I heard Ash ask.
I moved my hand away and continued to look at my figure.
"Nothing, just looking." I mumbled.
Ashton slowly walked over to me. Setting his chin on my shoulder, wrapping his arm around me.
"You have an adorable bump. What makes it even better is that it's going to get bigger and then boom! Two little babies in our arms." He laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
"Wait. Why are you getting dressed for school? I thought you weren't going anymore?"
I shrugged.
"I think I might just go for the rest of the week. Then I'll start the homeschooling."
Ashton turned me around to face him.
"Are you sure you want to keep doing school? I don't want you to be too stressed." He placed a hand on my belly.
"I'll be fine. And why do you keep touching my bump?" I asked.
"I feel like I should. I mean, I am the one who impregnated you." He laughed.
We grabbed our bags and left for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now my lunch period and Me, Cal, Ashton, and Mike were in the cafeteria.
"I gotta take a piss. If I see one chip missing, I might hurt one of you. Except Luke. Cause-you know." Michael said as he headed to the bathroom.
"Hey can I ask you two a question?" Calum asked.
Me and Ash both nodded concerned.
Calum fiddled with his hands nervously. "So...um... When did you guys know you were...uh...gay?"
Our heads shot up.
Within our small group, we always thought Michael and Calum were as straight as a ruler, mainly because of the numerous amount of boob talking, and their past girlfriends. But I guess not!
"You think your gay?" Ash whispered back shocked just as much as I am.
Calum nodded. "Please don't be upset. I swear I'm not just 'experimenting' with my sexuality. I just... I don't know. I don't have the same connection to girls as much as I do to guys." He looked down avoiding contact with us.
Ashton held Calums hand in his.
"Hey, don't get upset. I promise you everything will be okay. It would be very hypocritical for us to be upset." Ash chuckled. "But why did you need to tell us and not around Michael?"
Calums eyes widened.
"Do you-" Ash started but he was interrupted by Michael.
"Alright we gotta go, don't want to late again yeah." He rushed out and packed up his food and started to leave.
We hurried out of Cafeteria and we headed to our classes.
I was walking with Calum and saw him terrified. Shaking figure, lip trembling, wondering eyes. "It's gonna be okay buddy."
I gave him a sympathetic smile and put my hand on his shoulder as we headed to class

~~~~~~~~~~~~

School has ended for the day, and the four of us are going back to my house.we were sitting in the living room talking about the band Michael wanted to form.
"So what did you guys think of the name?!" Michael asked.
"I like it. I mean we can't really say no." Ashton said.
Calum and I agreed.
"Okay then. So, what cover are we posting first?" I asked.

Everyone went silent till Calum spoke up for the first time we got home.
"We can make a list of our favorite songs, and go from there."

"See this is why I love you!" Michael cheered.
Calum blushed slightly shying himself away.
We all made a list of our favorite songs and picked 1 from each list.

"Okay, so we have Teenage Dirtbag, Year 3000,  I miss you, and... What makes you beautiful?
Who chose that one?!" Michael laughed. Ashton slowly raised his hand. "My sister plays it all the time! It's a good tune!" He argued back as we laughed at him.

"Okay okay. I'm going to pick a random one out of these and we will do that song yeah?"
We nodded.
Michael closed his eyes and hovered his finger above the written paper and suddenly landed on it. He opened his eyes and cheered.
"Teenage Dirtbag! Yes"

After a little bit of more talking, Michael and Calum went to their own homes.
When they left, it was only me and Ashton in the house alone.
We were upstairs in my room once again, changing into our pajamas. Or for him, it's just boxers.

After Ashton got dressed he came over to me and set his hands on my waist. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against mine, then it slowly turned heated.

He lead me over to the bed, barely breaking our bond. He set me down and started kissing down my neck. I felt him smirk against my skin as I moaned out his name. Our lips became attached once again, his hands crawling towards the hem of my shirt, pulling it up. But I stopped him.

We pulled apart and Ash looked upset.
"What's wrong babe? Do you want me to stop." He asked.
I shook my head. "N-no. Can you just leave my shirt on?"
He titled his head in confusion.
"But why?"
I sighed and sat up.
"My belly is too big. I'm kind of sensitive about it. It looks wrong."

Ashton placed his hands on my belly, a habit he picked up. "Your little belly is perfect. I'm serious Luke. You have the cutest bump I have ever seen. There is nothing wrong with your body. Your not fat, your pregnant with two little babies, of course your bump is going to be a bit bigger. But that's okay because that means the babies are happy and healthy. They must like it in there because you are keeping them nice and warm. I love you so much, and I don't care how much you weight okay?"
While he was talking tears were streaming down my face.

Ash cupped my face and kissed me.
It wasn't one of those everyday kisses you get.
I felt lust and passion within the kiss. This is how I feel every time Ashton and I kiss.
We pulled apart once again and Ashton wiped the tears from my wet face away.
He leaned back a little bit to go to my belly. He pulled up my shirt a little bit, just over my bellybutton.

"Hi babies, it's daddy! I wanted to say I love you two so much. I know your dadda loves you too. I hope you two are cozy in there, dadda is keeping very good care of you two. I can't wait to meet you, it's going to be a little while longer, but I can manage the wait. Don't be too harsh on dadda okay?" He said and kissed my bump.

"I'm sorry Ash." I mumbled.
He looked at me confused. "Why are you sorry?"
I stared down at my lap. "I know you wanted to do this, but I just had to ruin it with my insecurity."

He shook his head. "We can do this another time. Let's just make out for a little while longer." He smirked.
"Don't need to tell me twice."