Meeting my parents

My parents are Bella and Edward Cullen they are vampires. I'm Renesmee Cullen I'm half vampire and half human, I was born while my mother was still a human. My mother is now a vampire like me and my father. My parents have powers like me, but there all different from each one. My mother has a shield that she can use to protect herself,and other vampires. My father can read minds literally read minds, except for mine and moms. I can fly and show my memories to others.

"Renesmee!!" Mother yelling. "Yes mom what do need??". "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your time with Jacob." Said mom. "It's fine by the way he doesn't smell like the wet dog you say he smells like" I said. "Well your half vampire or as Jacob says blood sucker" said mom. "Ok so what do you need me for I can't read thoughts, like dad" I said to mom. "I just wanted you to eat something"said mom. Well I'm thirsty for blood I'm actually desperate, because you only keep me on a human food diet" I said. "Well it's not my fault that you are half human." Said mom. "Going back out side to hang out with Jacob." I said to mom. "Ok" said mom.

I walked out of our house and ran straight up the mountain to meet Jacob. Jacob black he is my boyfriend he's not a vampire. He's a werewolf. Well In his terms it's just wolf in my parents terms its wet dog, but I don't smell that gladly. When I found Jacob he was near the edge of a cliff. I walked up to him and rested my head on his shoulder and told him" I love you". He said " I love you too nessi."

"What's going to happen to us?"--me"What do you mean nessi?" --Jacob asked me

"What do you mean nessi?" --Jacob asked me.

Long pause.........

" I mean when my family moves away this Christmas." I said to Jacob.

Your moving where what why Renesmee??!!!!!!!! -- Jacob said yelling at me.

" People are noticing mom and how she didn't age. Also were moving to Tokyo." I said to Jacob.

"Nice to finally know you could have told me sooner and that's not all in coming with you." Jacob said

"You can't the vultori they'll have your head." I said in a scared way.

"Well there's no stopping me." Jacob said. As he leans in to kiss me.

Later that day Jacob said to me as we walked down the mountain

Later that day Jacob said to me as we walked down the mountain." Happy birthday by the way."

"It's my birthday I totally forgot about my it." -- I said to Jacob.

I know that's why I told you .Jacob said.

Smart ass .I muttered

Just then Jacob heard me,and when he did he pushed me up against the closest tree ,and kissed me then we raced down the mountain so I wouldn't miss my curfew.