Alice

This is Alice. Alice is my aunt fathers side of the family to be exact. Alice's powers go father than expected ,she can see the future of any day or thing living or not she can also see its past. Alice is married to my uncle jasper they have been together for 367 years. Wow right yeah I know crazy.

We never age

Cute right.

Jasper it's time to go we need to leave In 5 minutes for our flight. Said Alice.

Coming I'm just trying to get the suit cases in the car. Jasper said.

Your still up stairs just runs to car you remember that your a vampire right?.?. Alice said in giggles.

Yeah I remember just wait for me in the car. Jasper yelled in a hurry and rushed voice.

Ok meet you out there. Alice said.

Alice and jasper hopped in the car and went to the airport. having two hours to spare waiting at the airport because Alice was like that. Alice always knew to be on time. so she would always be one place one to two hours earlier to prepare.

I'm so bored and craving blood. Jasper of course whispered in to Alice's ear.
Me to . Alice said.
Where are we going to anyway.jasper wondered.
It's a place where all of your worries will go away. Alice's replied not telling him.

They hoped on a plane to the keys and jasper still had no idea being clueless.
Now next chapter