Jasper

Jasper's my uncle you already know. Never ages. And scared of everything. Am not Renesmee. Yeah you are. I said

Ok ok it's been 7 hours where are we Alice tell me. Jasper said in curiosity.
Look around Jas. it's home you don't remember. Alice said.
I do now it's where we got married the keys where we met too. Jasper said in happiness. I'm glad you remembered jas it's been 367 years. Alice said in a whisper.

Alice and jasper were staying at this nice resort. where they didn't have to pay because the Vultori was closed to their family.
Life for the Cullen family had been easy because of the vultori they paid for everything.

Why jasper why do the vultori treat our nice like their little princess.?.?.?? Said Rosalie in a mad voice.
What happened this time. Alice said taking the phone.
She got 264 pairs of shoes clothes and purses not to mention a belly ring. Said Rosalie.
What how does Bella feel about this and did the Vultori pay for all of it????. Said Alice and jasper in unison. They don't care and yes the Vultori did pay for it all of it!!. Said Emmet.

So Alice , jasper, Emmet , Rosalie talk four 3 hours. Alice a jasper en joyed the rest of their trip and had fun. Emmet and Rosalie talked to the Vultori and they said they treat me like royalty because I am. And then I met up with Jacob and talked then we had sex. Two weeks later Alice came back home with uncle jasper.