One|Revenge

(A/N: This whole book is based off the last page of "O-ctonaut" book called Tomboy Talk. The bit is about Tanya who has to work for Tweak because Tanya has a crush on Kwazii and you get the picture. So yea this whole story is gonna to get very very DARK.
P.S. This is my first Fanfiction so it's probably gonna be shit. Also since this is based of a another book the beginning is already their except in mine Tweak hasn't told anyone about Tanya's secret yet. Also I'm writing this on my phone so no bold or any of that stuff yet so for the time being ~ that equals a thought. Etc. ~Hi~ Got it Goodbye)

Tweak's POV: ~If I just attach these sensors to the Octo-cute then no one can see me "Teaching" Tanya~ Just then she heard Tanya whining about cleaning the GUP's. Tweak got up and headed towards her desk, with evil smile on her face. Tanya glanced at where Tweak was headed and shut up and went back to working quietly. Tweak climbed up the Octo-chute with her two sensors and put them next to the two Octo-chute doors (A/N: Does anyone know what they are called anyway back to the story.)

Tanya POV: ~I'm so stupid, I should have never forgot that Tweak is in a relationship with Kawzii. I just hope Tweak doesn't whip me again.~ "Tweak!" she called. As Tweak entered the Launch Bay. "I finished cleaning the GUP's can I go to my room now?" She asked. Tweak look at her with a smile that made Satan look like an angel. "Sure you can Tanya once you get your daily whipping, MAHAHAHA" Tweak said with every bit on evil in her. ~At least it's only one whip...~ She walked over to the wall and put her hands and legs into the chains. "Except I will be using a different whip today, the CAT-O-TAILS! MAHAHAHA." (A/N: I forgot the name but I'm talking about the one with nine whipper things) ~NO GOD NO, Not the Cat-O-Tails....~ *Gulp*.

Tweak's POV: "Hmm... Where should I whip you today" She said as she was examining Tanya's back. "Oh I see, Right in your armpit. MAHAHAHA" She said with a evil smile while winding her arm back.

A LOUD SMACK WAS HEARD

Tanya's POV: ~Do not show pain, DO NOT SHOW PAIN, DO NOT SHOW PAIN~ Her face was Redder then a bucket of red paint. "Well because you didn't make a sound, TWO more whips cause you did good" She heard Tweak say.

TWO LOUD WHIPS WHERE HEARD

Still Tanya's POV: ~SHOW NO FUCKING PAIN. Yes I showed no pain. Now I can go back to my room.~

Tweak's POV: "You can go home now but if you tell anyone you and that person will get whipped, but it's ok I did something so you won't say." She said. "NOW GO, MY SLAVE" Tweak laughed Evilly.

Tanya's POV: ~I wonder why she said, there is now way to tell anyone. I'm gonna go tell the Ca- *Electric Shocked* Oh that's why~ "I told you, you can't tell any one my slave." Tweak said. "Ok off I go to the HQ, I guess" She said. ~I wonder what questions, I am about to get asked.~ *Gulp*

Tweak's POV: ~I love having a slave do my work for me. It's nice being able to sleep and have free time and hang out with Kawzii.~

————————————————————
(A/N sorry if this chapter was a bit short, or bad. I'm thinking of making a Twazii chapter or a darker slave chapter so yea Cya.)