Three|Death...

(A/N: Get ready to probably end up calling the hospital so I get a mental health check. XD)

Tweak's POV: ~I can hardly contain myself, I can't wait tell this syringe starts to work~ *Falls on to the ground in major pain* "Now... That I have the power of hell inside of me. MAHAHAHA" I said with a Dark-Echo voice.

Tanya's POV: ~The wrench has caused me to be strapped to a wall of nails and about to probably die...~ "Tweak please don't wh-

A LOUD WHIP IS HEARD

Still Tanya's POV: *yells in pain* "PLEASE TWEAK STOP" I yell. "Tweak isn't hear anymore..." Said the Evil Tweak. "Only 9 more whips then you stop being whipped." She said. ~The more I move the more the nails dig into me... It's hopeless~ "2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... Only one more to go." Said (A/N can I call her Tweak even more I'll just call her "Dark Lord" sounds good.) "Plea....s..e.. T..we.....ak s..t.op", I said almost dead. "Only one more this is so fun" Said Dark Lord. "Hmm... This may kill you but it's your fault MAHAHAHA and 10" *I looked at the Evil Tweak with my vision fading I could see a very large smile. Then she walked away.* *Blacks out*

Tweak's POV: ~Well I better use the green syringe to calm down and not be questioned!~ *Injects self with green syringe and goes normal* ~Well I better make it look like a accident.~ *Makes it look like a accident* *Radios Peso* "Yes Tweak, Everything ok?" *Fake crying (but looks real)* "No, no, NO, Tanya dying!" I said crying.

Peso POV: (A/N: WAIT I HAVE THREE DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW OMG)

Actual Peso POV: "OMG, COMING RIGHT NOW" "also do you need Kwazii to calm you down?" I asked "Yes I do" Tweak said "KWAZII" I yelled "Yes matey?" "Your girlfriend, she needs you... Her trainee almost died" I managed to say. *Kwazii's face turned white as he ran towards the Launch Bay. "Come on Zoe we need to go" I beckoned. *Me and Zoe ran towards the Launch Bay*

Kwazii's POV: "Come on Tweak clam down its gonna be alright" *Kwazii glanced up at Tanya and noticed that Tweak's favorite wrench was broken* "Tweak you... Know... Your wrench broke" "I know.... Kwazii... That's what started it.." Tweak said. "You killed her??!!??" "No Kwazii.... She broke it and I asked her to get the welder... But then everything fell on top off her.." Tweak Cried.

Peso's POV: *Me and Zoe ran to Tanya* "Tanya wake up, Tanya WAKE UP!" I said as I wrapped her up in a body cast. "Zoe talk to Kwazii and ask him if he can tell you what happened!" "Got it Peso" Zoe exclaimed. "Peso... Peso!" It was Tweak. "Yes Tweak anything you need?" "Can I go out by myself to the coral reef with the GUP-X?" Tweak asked "Sure if it means calming you down" I said "Thanks Peso" Tweak said as she left in the GUP-X. "Octonauts SOUND THE OCTOALERT" I said, "Why didn't we do this earlier, maybe cause we were so scared!?" Everyone nodded. "Octonauts to the Launch Bay!" I yelled. "What's going on the Other Octonauts and Bella asked?"

Dashi's POV: "Well Tanya almost died" Peso said. There was a brief pause from the ones who haven't been their yet. "We're is Tweak!" I said in a voice that was unusual for me. "She went to the Coral Reef with the GUP-X!" said Kwazii "We have to g-" "NO" said Peso *everyone stared with a white face* "She needs time to calm down" said Peso

Tanya's POV: ~I feel so guilty but why... It's her fault not mine..~ "I'm............. Sor.......ry.....mast.....Twe...ak." I said *Everyone looked* "Why are you sorry?" Asked Peso "Wrench" I said. "She broke Tweak's wrench causing Tweak to think about suicide then Tanya went to fix it, and almost killed her self causing Tweak to have a mental breakdown." Kwazii said.

Tweak's POV: ~Ok I'm all tied down, it's just carbon moxide, this for my wrench...~ *Tweak makes the GUP-X turn on the inside camera and everyone inside the Launch Bay sees Tweak trying to kill herself with the gas. "Everyone to the GUP's" Demanded Barnacles.

Peso's POV: Him and Zoe rushed to the GUP-X and turned off the gas but Tweak had no heart rate and there was no sign off life anywhere in her....

————————————————
(A/N: Cliff hanger, also the next chapter will be out in a day or too cause this ??? needs some time to "calm down" aye. Bye)