Delusional

It was a rainy day.  The sun didn't try to show itself today.  The waters rise with evey minute the was passing. The small house under the waterfall from the Valley of Hell was flooded by the huge amount of water. It's not like it could affect anyone, because nobody was living there... Or not ?

       A little girl,  soaking wet with a small backpack opened the door to her house. The water from inside came out and made her even wetter than she was.  The crow from her shoulder flew, avoiding the water. 

       "Kuso." murmured the girl shaking her head.

      She tried to dry herself making a fire under the fireplace, but the wood was too wet to burn. Her crow got her a small blanked and she corverd herself in it. When she was a little bit dry she got up and take out from her backpack some berries and a dead wild boar. She put those on the floor and started to prepare them for dinner. 

       Late at night the rain stopped and the girl could make a fire.  She cooked the animal and eat it, letting the crow to eat the berries.

         The little lady had messy curly-staight hair, a black ocean that was flowing on her shoulders. Her eyes were a greyish black shade that reflects her pain and suffering. She was wearing gloves and black clothes that covers her entire body. When she finished her food, she got up and went back to her house.  The girl took some other clothes and put them I to her backpack the teleported to the town. 

           It the town was a pure silence. Nobody was on the streets,  when a man dressed into a fine kimono came and told something to her, handing her an envelope then he disappear. The girl opened the envelope, seeing as usual a picture of someone and a large amount of money. She teleported to a huge mansion and there a man was waiting for her. 

       "Ami-chan you are adorable tonight as always. I'm so happy that Ami-chan comes to me every night! " said the old man touching the girl on her legs. 

          It was true.  She was like a loli by looks.  She came here and in other places regularly for those kind of men.  She was wearing a beautiful kimono and her aspect was just gorgeous. 

How couldn't you love her? 

The man tried to take of her kimono but she stopped him.

      "Mister, you know that you can't touch me. " said the girl stepping back a little. 

      " But Ami-chan, it doesn't feel good when you do it with your gloves on." tried the man to protest.

        The girl sighed softly and took of one glove.  She smiled like a psycho in rapture, then her transformation disappear letting her sword to came out from her hand and her eyes to glow a crimson shade of red.

The man's eyes widen as he tried to escape

        "Ba-bakemon!" screamed the man pushing the door, but it wouldn't open. 

The girl stop smiling and took the sword in her tiny hands. She approached him then with a simple slide of the blade the man fall dead on the ground, forming a poodle with his blood. 

           The girl got out and changed her dirty chlotes, trying to calm herself down. She was sill smiling with joy, her blood was rushing through her vines.  She finally got back at being emotionless and took out two kunai-s and trow them on the wall.  It was her signature when she killed somebody like that.  She wants the world to recognize her, not like a human person,but like the bakemon she was.