Trying

It was three am when the girl arrived home. Her crow sat on the edge of the fireplace and she curled on the blank floor and cover her in the blanket. The night passed very quickly and the sun started to show up through the clouds. The girl woke up and was about to start her usual day, but a crack was breaking the morning silence. The girl dressed quickly and put her things under her backpack then prepared to leave the house. Her crow went outside and searched for the intruder, but couldn't find anything. The girl took of one of her gloves and went outside. She took a step outside the house and felt a kunai pressed on her neck. She tried to touch the person behind her, but the kunai was pressed harder.

"Now little girl, I was sent here to get you." said a masculine voice as a white piece of cloth was put on her mouth.

The girl passed out and the crow disappear out of sudden. The man took the girl and started running. He met with his partner and they both head to their hideout. When they reached it other eight people were waiting for them.

"What took you so long?!" asked a tall man with stitchs all over his body.

" Her house was well hidden, but she didn't put much of a fight." said the man that was holding her.

" All that matters is that she's here now." tried a orange head man to stop the others.

" But what is she exactly? She doesn't look like someone who could be a problem." interfer a red headed guy looking at her closely.

"She's just a f*cking child!"said another man that couldn't understand their leader purposes.

The grey haired man touched her cheek, then he jumped back.

" This little b*tch cut me?! What the f*ck?!?" he said looking at his finger that was cut in two pieces.

His mate slapped him behind his neck then stitch his finger.

" She is dangerous so she needs to be eliminated." said a woman putting a paper around the man's finger.

"But first, where is her crow?"

" Crow?" asked a man with black long hair that bought her here.

" I saw it but, it disappeared when the girl passed out." said his partner, a man with black hair and red eyes.

"Why is a crow important?!" asked a white part of a strange plant or man.

" We have to wait for her to wake up and summon it back. Orochimaru and Itachi will watch the girl. The rest of you have other mission to accomplish. " said the orange headed man teleporting himself back in the rain village.

They all left and the other two tied the girl up somewhere. All the night the men did shifts, waiting for the girl to wake up, but nothing happened. They checked a few times if she was still breathing or not, but it was clear that she was alive.

Next day the holograms of everybody were summoned.

"Did she wake up?"

"Not yet. Maybe the drug we use was too powerful for her."

" So she's dead?"

" No. But it may take a few days to wake up. I connected her to a perfusion so she will be alright."

" Announce us when she does."

And with this everyone disappeared leaving the two men to deal with her. The truth is that the girl is awake, but it was safer to pretend that she's not. What is she going to do if they would want to kill her? It's not like she likes her life so much, but still it's better than being dead.

Then a fade gleam cracked under the room where the girl was being tied up. Two Shinobi came and cut the roofs then took the girl out.

" We have to report this to the Hokage. "

The girl continued to pretend that she was unconscious till the next day, when they finally reach Konoha. When they entered the gates the girl moved a little bit letting them know that she's awake now.

" Wooaah. She is awake. "said one man putting her down.

" Hello little girl, just wait a little more, we'll take you to the hospital."

Her first impulse was to take out her sword and kill those men, but she is inside if the village and there is no way she could get out so easy. She analysed the possibilities and decided to let them take her to the hospital. The two men were dressed in white cloaks and wear red painted masks. One of them took her in his arms and teleported to the emergency room.

"She was found into a very dangerous location, unconscious. Please make sure she'll be alright." said the anbu leaving her in the care of some nurses.

The doctor came and examined her. She tried her best to look like a normal person, but when he wanted to listen to her heartbeat, she took a step back.

" It would be better if you wouldn't touch me. " said the girl covering herself within the blanket.

" Don't be silly, I'm not going to do anything to you. If you would feel better I can ask the nurse to do it." smiled the doctor softly, but the girl shook her head.

Then he tried to put a hand on her shoulder to conslose her, but she stopped him.

" Don't!" she said with her eyes cold as ice, making the doctor shiver.

The man assumed that she has a trauma so he let her rest for tonight. When nobody was around the girl summoned her crow and told it everything that happened today. She felt a little better and tried for the first time in her life to get some real rest, sleeping on a bed with pillows and sheets. Maybe this life won't be so bad.