Memories

The girl smirked as she got up and looked into his eyes.  A few rebel bangs were covering a part of his eye so she approached him, slowly touching his forehead. She never saw him like this so was completely surprised by his looks.  Senka could remember the man very clearly.  He was one of her last clients.  But he was special to her.  He like many others, wanted a girl, but he when he saw her, changed his mind.  She was a lost kid, just like he was when his parents died.  They met one night, and she was ready to finish it like she did with the others, killing him, accomplishing her mission.  But that night wasn't a regular one like the others.  She knew that when she began to talk to him.  Even if she thought that he was just a perverted  rich old man, that probably was leading some dirty organization, he wasn't like this.  Sasori from all of her clients was the only one that she spared.  By giving him quarter she was punished: she received half of the money from that moment,  she was made to kill more and work a lot for her normal living. But all in all she never regret it, she was proud somehow that she made that decision, even if she never saw him again.  When she got here she recognized him, but wasn't sure if he did so she kept quiet till now. 

            He hugged her tight, then took a step back.  He gave her lots of food and some new clothes then let her take a shower.  They had a huge bathroom on the end of the corridor.   She entered but it was occupied and she forgot to knock. Itachi and Hidan were apparently taking a shower too.  Hidan just got out of the bathtub, with a towel around his pelvis, and Itachi's back was facing her, as he was washing his hair. 

The girl shoved her clothes in her face then turned around, wanting to exit the room

The girl shoved her clothes in her face then turned around, wanting to exit the room.  Hidan took it as a joke and approached her from the back, putting his hands on her hips. She turned around, wanting to punch him,  but he took a step back and she slipped on the wet floor and he catched her just in time. His hands was sustaining her and then she got back on her feet trying to land another hit with her sword this time, but Itachi got one hand and Hidan the other.  She let the sword fall back into her body and looked at them both.  Itachi's hair was dripping wet as it was hiding his Mangekyou a bit and Hidan's body was completely exposed, holding the girl against him.  There was a moment of silence till Senka took the men by their wrists and spin them into an strange, painful position. She took her clothes then got out of the room, waiting for her turn in front of it. 

           The first one who got out was Hidan, dressed casually, with some towels in his hands. He smirked at the sight of Senka waiting. He approached her, asking if she wanted him to accompany her in the shower, offer that she obviously refused.  When Itachi come out of the room she hurried to get back inside, but he stopped her. 

            "May I help you?"

             "I believe we have something to discuss. Come visit my room after your bath."

             "Mhm.  I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time.  I have something else planned on this afternoon."

            "You might've gotten me wrong.  I wasn't asking a question."

          With that he let her pass and he headed to his room.  Senka's heart was beating like crazy, she was overwhelmed by all of today's events.  She never felt so lively in a long time, it was just like her time spent in the Nara Compound, with a lovely family that took care of her and her awesome boyfriend that she loved so much.

             The girl undressed as she let the drops of water touched her skin.  It was a nice feeling when the hot water touched her bare skin in such a long time.  She couldn't remember when was the last time she had a proper bath like this.  She let herself relax for a bit, time when the dragon took advantage of her weakened mind, entering it. 

           "You should leave this place."

             "And why is that? The big bad dragon is afraid? "

            "I'm not the one who is going to die."

            "Then why do you care? I wasn't one of your concerns till now."

            "You're talking about the girl you killed? That was just your doing, don't blame me.  I gave you the power to do it, but I didn't influence you."

            "Being bond to a girl all this years.  You can't take action on your own, but you still kept protecting me.  And I thought that I had just a special crow, but no, of course not.  It had to be a mystical dragon."

             "Oh stop crying like a baby.  I'm here to help you.  I like it when my host is strong enough for me to get out of it."

           "So you had a hidden reason. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but it seems like I'm not able to escape this place."

           " I'll help you. Just a bit of my chakra and they'll all be dead. "

           Hearing those words Senka bit her lip.  She was in such a bad situation.  It's not like she didn't want to go back, but at the same time, she didn't know if she can trust the Genryuu. She took a minute or two to think about it, and then she let herself speak. 

              "Give me one more year. Then I'll leave with you. I need some to to get used to this idea."

             "One year you said?!  It's a little bit too much.  One day is enough. "

              "It's one year or none at all.  Your decision now."

              The dragon stared at the girl with a strange angry but still proud look. 

               "Then one year shall it be. "