Chapter 4

I was standing in front of my brothers door, with him just have opened it. He was only wearing his boxershorts.

"- Oh... Apparently this was not the right time to come by." I turned around to walk away again.

"- No, Chlo... stay. What happened?

- I-I-I don't want to bother you.

- You don't. Come in. And bring your lugage with you.

- Are you sure? You seem busy." If he just came out of bed, you know... than I don't want to come in.

"- I'm never busy for my little sister. Seeing the suitcases you are carying, something bad must have happened. So come in." He looked actually worried.

"- Okay." I carried everything inside, but I still thought I was interrupting an intimate moment between my brother and his girlfriend.

"- Take a seat." He pointed at the couch.

"- What happened?

- Dad asked about my day and than we talked about the meeting. I said Austin Mahone was the opening act. Mom knows how much I like his music so a normal mom would say: isn't it your idol? But no, she asked: isn't it the guy who performed in James his show? I was pissed. In every conversation we have, about me, she's talking about you. So..." I stopped talking cause Halston walked in the room, only dressed in a bathing wrap.

"- Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm so sorry... I-I-I..." I stood op and wanted to walk away.

"- No, please stay. I know how important your family is, especially brothers and sisters. Go on." Halston said so friendly.

"- Are you sure?

- Yes." She sat herself down next to James, who was sitting in the couch in front of me.

"- So... I was pissed. And I told her that she does that every single time. And than I screamed if they ever even wanted me." Tears started to float.

"- They didn't answer. So I yelled that I hated them, ran upstairs and packed my suitcases and came all the way down here. I was thinking that if I'll be with you for the coming 5 months, it might already start today." I sniffed.

"- But it seems like I'm not coming on the right moment. I'll go to...

- No, you're Always welcome here. Even when I'm around. You're only 15 years old. You shouldn't be going trough this." She's such a nice person.

"- I'll make you some hot coco" Slowly she dissappeared into the kitchen.

"- Look, James, if I'm really not wanted, I'll go to Alex.

- Chlo, don't be silly. You're Always welcome here, no matter what.

- Thank you. You're the best." He came over too me for a nice and tight hug. He kissed me on my head and I started crying. He's the only person that makes me feel comfortable and who understands me the best. Suddenly I felt someone licking my cheak.

"- Fox! Hi little guy!" I missed him so much. He's like the nicest dog on earth.

"- Yeah. You're a good boy." I was playing with him a little when Halston came back with hot coco for the three of us.

"- Here you go. Be careful, it's hot." She handed me a big mug with whipped cream floating on top of it.

"- Thank you." It was quiet for a moment.

"- I still feel like I'm interrupting you." I said to break the silence.

"- But you don't. We were already finished." He smirked at me.

"- Euwh, disgusting! No details please!" They both had to laugh.

"- You're 15 going on 16. You should be ready for talks like this.

- But I'm not!

- Did mom or dad never had THE talk with you?" He looked confused.

"- No, but I know the stuff that's said during the talk. And besides, it's disgusting to think about your own brother having sex with his girlfriend. Ughh" They laughed again. What's so funny? I'm deadly serious. It was silent again and I drank out my hot chocolat.

"- I'm going to bed. It's been a long night and I'm pretty tired.

- You know where your room is." Especially for me, he had one of his 4 bedrooms decorated for me, so that I could come over whenever I wanted. I stood up, gave James a hug, said goodnight to Halston and carried all my lugage upstairs. As friendly as he is, my brother helped me a bit  and carried a couple for me. I said goodnight and closed the door behind him. I changed in my PJ's. I dropped myself on the nice king size bed and drifted off in a nice and dreamful sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Thanks for reading. I know this chapter is rubbish, but I promise you that it'll get better ( I hope ).