Chapter 10

I didn't have much time to think about Austin ignoring me, because my phone rang. I wasn't expecting any call, so it pretty much surprised me.

"- Hello?

- Hi, Chloe, it's your scolarship mentor... where are you?

- I'm in Europe.

- Why?

- Because my parents forced me to go with on tour. I won't be back till end of January.

- But the judges come at the beginning of January.

- I know." I sniffed.

"- But I won't be there. And I hate it. I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. I know you do so much for me, so I couldn't tell you that I'll be touring around the world with my brother."

I was crying. It was heartbreaking. This made me again face the fact that I'll never be able to persue my dream.

"- Please don't cry. I'll do everything for you to get you that scolarship next year. I promise.

- Thank you.

- Are you okay?

- No, I'm not. My best friend doesn't support me, my brother doesn't understand me and the only guy here I started to like ignores me. I wanna go home.

- I wish I could help you, but I don't have the power to get you here. I'm sorry. I gotta go. Stay strong girl.

- I'll try." And with that she hung up the phone. I broke down in more tears. I hate my life.

I ran outside, where I searched for a bench to sit on. I really needed fresh air. I sat myself down on the small bench and placed my head in my lap and cried. I'm really sad right now. Why isn't there anything going good in my life? Now it's official: I can forget about my scolarship. And the only person here where I felt some kind of connection with, is suddenly ignoring me. It's already rough, so where will the rest of these 5 months take me? Into a depression? Tears kept coming and my pants were already soaked. It only made me cry harder.

Austin's P.O.V.

I was watching Big Time Rush rehearsing. I saw Chloe standing with them on stage, trying to get the moves as well. Surprisingly enough, she got them before Logan. It was very amusing actually. But damn, she's got moves. She should go professional. Too bad her parents stop her.

The strange thing is, that I kind of feel like some connection between the two of us. She's very shy, according to her brother, but she doesn't really seem that to me. Not that she says much when we're together, but she asks questions herself. And she admitted to be mahomie, but she really doesn't act like she's hanging around with me for the fame. Besides, she's as tall as I am, maybe even taller, but I don't mind for once. Normally I can't stand it when girls who hang around with me as tall as me or maybe even taller. I think we could be really good friends, maybe even more...

She comes of stage, towards me.

"- Hi." She says. Oh no, what do I have to do? James made it pretty clear not to talk to her. I paniced and walked away. She probably didn't have the time to think about it, cause her Phone rang. This time I got away with it. I went back to my dressing room, doing some relaxing excersises, cause this is pretty nerve wrecking, waiting for a sold-out show in probably one of the biggest cities in Europe. About 10 minutes later my Phone rang, it was Alex, my best budd. I went outside to pick up, because it was pretty hot and noisy inside.

"- Hey Alex, what's up man?

- I'm doing great, just got a new girl. But how's Europe dude?