Meet marisa

Hello I'm Marisa miller/ Taylors I'm 36 years old and yes I'm a part of the Taylors family just as much as JT first wife, yea I knew bout her I never knew her name but I knew of her n he had a daughter then he told me they broke up so we was together for a min then he went back to her had another child by her n he was still coming to see me by then I had his first son Johnathan Taylors we started to have problems so he go back to her a year later we haven't spoken n I found out he had another baby now he has four kids n a drug dealer and at the time I was a stripper I had to make my money n take care of john long story short he came up to the strip club him n his boys n he chose me we had sex I got pregnant wit his second son Joshua taylors we was still messing around n now when he became a drug lord he still kept me around n he had to stop messing wit his wife n me n JT got serious n we was engage I held him down n when shit went down I was ther n I cover for him I was the one who went to jail I feel so stupid I knew he had a wife n all but I learn my lesson my sons want nothing to do with me n ion blame em I shoulda been ther but how??? I was the one who got lock up n I told him to watch after my kids n he did n now that I see him he move on n got two other kids n one of his daughters are married n one got a baby wat more can he want or they want I'm out of jail within 5 years n I got nothing or anything because of him my life wasn't the greatest but ig I go back to stripping at least I get paid on the clock but before I do wanna make it right between my kids n myself even if I don't see them ever again I want them to kno I love em n everything I ever did was for them and I only wanted wat was best for them.

<jaejae2wice is out>