1:тнє вℓα¢кѕмιтн

....Mmm Oh why hello there I didn't see you there I see you're a traveler then you might have heard about the girl that Rome's the forest. Mmm by the look on your face you haven't well knowing who she is, is very important to know. Well, what are you waiting for go on sit.

There now time for you to know who she is.Mmm lets see where should we start. Made when she was alive or what she has become now. Well, for you to go back on your travels and get a new weapon from me I will tell you of what she has become. Well, you already know that she Rome's the forest so the reason why is because she wants to find someone. Why? you ask well she wants to find someone that is guilty of treating people poorly wich is basically everyone she meets.

When she finds you guilty she will kill you obviously. She uses 3 kinds of weapons which are a Japanese katana, pistol per fully a Glock and Japanese daggers. The ways she will kill you depends on how guilty she finds you. The first way is killing you with the katana this is the best way you can be killed by her that's because she kills you pretty fast but not fast enough. So she can still have the chance to see your face before you die. The second way is the glock that is well it's between fast and slow so you will feel pain but you will die pretty fast but still slow and during that time she will hurt you until your finally dead. The last way is with the daggers now these are the worst way to die because she lets you run from her. Then she starts throwing them at you until you fall but not dead. She will also stab you with the daggers.

That's the 3 ways she will kill you if you're fined guilty through her eyes. Oh before I forget she can also destroy city's and villages for the same reason, well if she finds the whole city or village guilty she will kill everyone and then flood the place. But if she only sees one person guilty then she will take that person to the center of the village or city so everyone can see her killing that person, If she finds one group of people guilty or a whole building of people then she will kill all of them even the children.

Now don't get it wrong she does let people go but those people never say anything bad about her. Well, except for the way she kills other than that nothing and they don't say much about her. In fact, they keep their encounter with her a secret not all of them some just tell she's alive and others just pass it on. If I had to guess why they lived is because their not guilty or not as much as she will usually find someone. So she doesn't kill them, yeah that might be it.

Oh, my apologies I forgot to tell you her name well the name they put on her. Wich is Bloody Rose I don't know why they call her that. Sigh well, that's pretty much everything about her. Now, what kind of weapon would you like "Glock" alright. Here you are and I am terribly sorry to ask this but I never got your name "...It's ... Noiz" Ah well have a good day now Noiz "Thank you and for this information" Noiz leaves the shop. Well, he's the one.