4: Scarlett's Diary

December 1st

It was a cold morning when my mum decided to give me this notebook. I don't necessarily understand what I'm exactly spouse to do with it. So I'll just use it as a diary of sorts. It'll be a nice break from my life even if it's just repeating the day it may help me take a step away from reality.

December 2nd 

Today mum told me to go into town and buy a few things. This was my first time in town with my mum's permission well other than school. It's a nice change it's really busy and noisy but I liked it. It's nothing like my sister's house in the forest nor my mums that's just outside the town. But if I had to choose which place I prefer, it would be my sister's house. It's more peaceful their less noise. 

December 3rd 

I Snuck into town today I took a walk around until it was dark. No one said anything to me but I know that they said things about me. When I passed by I felt their stare on me... Their cold stare... They point at me... say mean things in secret. Nothing changes from my house to town... Especially in school.

December 10th 

It's been 7days since I last wrote here, A lot happened during these days. Most of which I hoped to be erased from time, erased from my memories. People are so very cruel.. the world would be much better off without those people. I wonder what will the town do if one of their "precious" kids went missing...

December 20th 

10 days have passed and a lot happened in Alskar I quite enjoyed it. A teenager from school has gone missing. No one knows if hes even alive. The adults are keeping the kids and us teenagers away from this and only asking to talk with the sheriff if anyone of us knows anything that can be useful. All instead of me of crouse, but if they only knew that I was the one they need to find his body. By now it should be getting eaten by wild animals or rotting away in the small cave in the cliff that overlooks the town.