Chapter 10- Surprise

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: I apologize for not updating sooner, I have just been too busy with work and sick too...but here you are enjoy!

      Larry stood over the bed, fixing his pants and buckling his belt. He toyed with his belt a little, only feeling nervous and a bit guilty. There she was staring him dead in the face, direct eye contact...Angelina. She felt nothing really, mainly because she did not intend for it to happen, neither did Larry, but it just did. Larry only came over last night after his date with Jasmine to apologize for the other night when they went to the club, but Larry could not resist her barely there pjs showed too much for him to handle. Larry knew that if Jasmine were to find out about their little ordeal, she would cut him off as a friend and kill Angie.

Angelina observed Larry as he was just standing there with his back toward her. She rose from the bed and walked over to him placing a single kiss on his cheek before leaving to the bathroom. Larry's face turned into disgust, mainly at the fact that he had sex with Angelina...again, after his beautiful date with Jasmine.

         Larry went straight to the hotel after leaving from Angelina's house, being extra carful so that Jasmine did not see him. Once he stepped through the doorway, he heard the loud ruckus of his brother playing Zelda. He slammed the door shut, which got Laurent's attention. He looked over to his brother,

"Where were you?" Laurent asked. Larry shrugged his shoulders and walked to the bathroom.

"l'esprit de votre entreprise" (mind your business) Larry said back to him. Laurent rolled his eyes and continued to play Zelda. Larry wanted to bathe; he wanted to wash off the guilt he was feeling. He slammed the bathroom door behind him and sighed.

"Oh, vous êtes allé à cette date avec Jasmine hier soir, c'est vrai ... Je vois les choses allaient bien!" (Oh, you went on that date with Jasmine last night, that is right...I see things went well!) Laurent chuckled. Larry felt his anger rise; he wished his brother would mind his business.

"It's TRIPPY" Larry yelled back, Laurent laughed and continued to play Zelda.

As the water ran down his body, he could not help the flashes that kept coming into his head. All were of him and Angelina from last night. He had to admit, sex with Angie was out of this world, it took him to another universe, and it was just like 'wow', overall it was just amazing sex,but he did not want her, he wants Jasmine, which is why she cannot find out about him and Angelina.

       Jasmine woke up with a huge smile on her face. Her date with Larry had gone so perfect, especially that kiss...she couldn't believe how fast she was falling for him. She hopped out of her bed and went straight to the bathroom, to wash her face and brush her teeth. Her phone rang and she ran over to it almost tripping over her stuff thinking that it was Larry, but instead it was Laurent. It was a text,

'Hey Jazzy, you have my brother walking around with a smile on his face lol' he said, thinking that he had spent the night with her. Jasmine smiled. However, before she could reply Laurent had sent her another text, 'we still going bowling tonight, right?' Asked. The plans were made last night when she got home from her date.

'Yes, of course...Angie is coming too' she wrote back to him. 'Is Larry coming?' she asked.

'No, he says he gonna be busy' Laurent said. Jasmine was a little disappointed, but she is not going to let that come in the way of having a good time tonight. Jasmine did not reply, instead she put her phone down and waited for the rest of the day to begin.

        Throughout the day, Jasmine and Larry have been having little conversations. She told him that she wanted him to go with them, and he replied that he was going to be doing stuff and that he is sorry. Still she felt disappointed, although she will still have a good time without him. She sat watching T.V, flipping through channels, as she got bored with one show. She heard a knock on the door and was startled; she was not expecting anyone now. She went to answer it and it was Laurent, a look of eagerness, and restlessness on his face.

"Laurent? Why you here" she asked with a chuckled as he shook his leg.

"I wanna go bowling already!" he whined like an overgrown child. Jasmine laughed and Laurent joined in. "Seriously, call Angie and tell her to get ready...you guys take too long" Laurent continued to whine. Jasmine only laughed harder. She did as he wanted and called Angie, telling her to hurry up before Laurent has some type of tantrum.

Jasmine had put on some leather leggings with a black '99 problems' shirt, with a pair of black and red 11's (Jordan's). She figured since they did not have to leave now that she would straighten her hair, it reached up to her but maybe a little further down, she left it loose and proceed downstairs to meet Laurent and Angelina, who were talking. As soon as they saw Jasmine, they rose from their seats,

"About time, you took forever," Laurent said dragging out the sentence. Angelina laughed and nodded her head in agreement.

"It only took 20 minutes," Jasmine said in defense while she laughed. Laurent sucked his teeth and walked to the door.

"Oki, let's go...I'm dying here" the three laughed and left to the bowling alley.

        The bowling alley was live, DJ spinning some good stuff...too good for Laurent he had to control his temptation to dance. Neon flashing lights everywhere, it was amazing. Once they got their shoes Laurent rushed over to the lane that they were going to be at the rest of the night, he wants to go first, but Jasmine beat him to it.

"But I want to be first" Laurent complained, Jasmine laughed and continued to bowl anyway ignoring Laurent. Jasmine was not the best at bowling, and she got a gutter ball. Laurent and Angie laughed at her, "That what you get" Laurent said like a child, Jasmine stuck her tongue out at them and they did it right back.

Laurent looked at Angelina the entire time, eye balling any guys who looked her way...as if they were together. Jasmine noticed that and then thought about the kiss her and Larry shared, it was not lustful, but it was meaningful. Jasmine was so caught up in her thoughts she did not notice the person behind her.

"What you thinking about belle?" Larry whispered, she felt slight tingles in her stomach at the sound of his voice. She turned around and they engulfed in a hug, Angelina giving Larry and awkward stare.

"I thought you were busy tonight?" Jasmine asked. Larry chuckled.

"I not going to miss my opportunity to go bowling DUH" Larry said with another chuckle. Jasmine hugged him again.

        The night had gone smoothly, no drama, or anything just fun with friends. They had danced to the music and bowled until they were tired; the four went their separate ways, Laurent with Larry and Jasmine with Angelina. Jasmine had asked Larry if he wanted to go out after, just the two of them, but he simply replied no, he still had things to do...But the truth is, he just wants to clear his head about him and Angelina.