Chapter 7

Becka's pov

Loosen up he said and that I did, now I feel just a little bit tipsy but not all that tipsy, if that even makes sense.

"Erry, you she wha you may me du." I slurred a bit, boy this is not good.

Eric and I were alone on deck, with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I told you to loosen up, I didn't mean for you to get drunk." He mumbled in my ear, instantly I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Your right. You told me loosen up but when I remember what my mom did sue me, I started drinking and it feels good. I tried helping her but she sold me. It reallly hurtz and I lost control of myself and now I'm like a drunken bat just like my bitch of mother. I don't want to feel pain, I want happiness and love. That's what I found in you Eric but I know that you won't want a girl like me because I will never make you happy." Words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Eric turned me around to face him, he stared into my eyes and slowly captured my lips with his and trust me they are really tasty. He pulled me in close to his warm body while my trembling fingers gripped the collar of the jacket he was wearing closer to me. Our lips moved in sync and for the first time I felt this tingling feeling in my chest and right then and there I now know that I was truly and deeply in love with Eric.

We slowly pulled away then he said as he caressed my cheek," Becka, when ever you're around me, it's like you are the heart that keeps me alive, I love you and I want you to know that if people could live forever, I know that I'd love you and only you for a thousand years." 

Then we had our little kissing moment again under the moonlit sky with diamond stars smiling at our new found love.

10 minutes after our time, Eric gave me water until I was myself again, but from there to all the way home my cheeks just won't stop burning. I mean if I was a cartoon character my whole head would me red. I was a bit sleepy but when we got home Eric carried me all the way up to my room and kissed me goodnight and after that, I fell asleep into wonderland, if that's even possible but I dreamed a good dream.

The next day.

"Ouch." I hissed as I rolled over in bed. My head pounded like someone would be knocking at the door. While I rested I slowly remembered what happened last night. I still couldn't believe that Eric and I kissed but I hate the part of me being drunk, maybe you can do but do not over do it on a regular basis.

"Are you alright?" Hannah asked, I didn't even hear when she came in.

"Yes, Hannah." I smiled as I sat up in bed.

"He did it didn't he?" She asked.

"Did what?" I asked wondering what she's talking about.

"Eric kissed you didn't he?" She asked smiling and I'm sure she knows the answer now that I can feel my face heating up.

I nodded my head which made her smile grew bigger. Hannah said that she's glad that things turned out great so she left me, a tray with food, water, orange juice and some tablets. When she left, before I started eating I went to the dresser took out some clothes and did my morning routine then ate.

Guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for the views and please remember to vote and leave any comment. And thank you so much for your support. I love you guys.