Chapter 9

Becka's POV

"Eric?!" Lena called again.

Hearing her voice just makes my chest tighten, not wanting to go down to find out what was happening I decided to stay in my room.

3 hours later.

"One more push up and I'm done." I whispered to myself.

After that one push up I collapsed to the floor with a loud grunt. My whole body ached, turning my head to look at the clock it was now 12 in the afternoon and the house was quiet, too quite.

Pulling my self up I decided to take a shower before going downstairs, Eric has been gone for a long time maybe hr stepped out in a hurry.

Not really worrying myself, I continued what I was doing. 20 minutes later I came out smelling like I was covered in mango.

I pulled on a purple tube top, black shorts and put on some white sneakers.

Leaving the room going downstairs into the kitchen, I filled a glass with fruit punch.

"Why don't you watch something till Eric gets back?"

The question crossed my mind, sounds like a great idea, I walked straight into the living room but instead the glass in my hand fell to the floor shattering.

Lena was sitting in Eric's lap and they were kissing, the glass breaking snapped them out of their moment.

"Becka, its not what you think." Eric said as he quickly pushed Lena out of his lap.

My eyes began to burn as tears started to form, taking slow steps back while my eyes trained on Eric.

"Stay away from me." Were the words that slipped out my mouth before I ran out the front door, I could hear Eric calling after me. I couldn't turn around, I couldn't look back.

I ran wherever my feet takes me and I finally stopped to catch my breath.

*snap*

I turned around quickly but something came in contact with my head and that was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

Eric's POV

"Get out." I said through gritted teeth at Lena.

"You weren't say that a few minutes ago." She said smiling.

"Out!" I yelled.

I watched as she got up and was about to leave but stopped.

"You won't see her again." Was the last thing she said.

"What do you mean I won't see her again?" I asked as I grabbed her by her elbow.

"Her mother is gonna pay her a visit." She replied.

There was a sudden anger coursing through my body and in a flash my hand connected with her cheek.

"Where or I'll break your neck." Venom laced my words.

I saw fear in her eyes and she replied, "The P- pool." She stuttered.

I pushed grabbed my cars keys and dashed out to my black Nissan skyline and headed to the pool.

The Pool is a private property on the outskirts of town. I have to find her and fast.

Meanwhile.

Becka's POV

"She will be awake any time now." I heard someone said.

My eyes slowly opened, after blinking a few times I immediately recognized Karlie my mom.

"Well, its about time that you wake up." She said smiling.

"Tell me where is the money?"

"I know nothing." I spat.

I watched her as she grabbed a wooden chair