Training with the bat brothers can be a pain (before becoming mute)

I sighed watching my brothers train. I was left out. Grayson and I did one on one but that's it. Jason, Tim, Damian Dont fight me. I got down from where I sitting and I knocked them all three of them down. "Training is dismissed," I said with a smirk. ">TT<, Please, You caught us off guard "Damian muttered. "you gotta be ready for surprise Damian." I said as I glared. we both glared at each other and we trained one on one. I smirked and pinned him to the ground. I saw Jason come behind me and I threw Damian into him. Grayson and Tim rushed towards me and I laughed and made them get knock into each other "...And the winner is Sparrow!!" I said with a big smug smile. My eyes widen as the dog piled on me."ow!! Get off!!!! You guys!!!"I whined .">TT< Not a chance little sis" Damian said with a smirk. I groaned. "I'm being crushed!" I yelled. "well, that's what you get, pinkie," he said and he smirked. I sighed.

Tim ruffled my hair. I don't know how even can ruffle my hair when I'm dog pulled on!
"can you guys get off!" I yelled.i I saw them smirk and I gulped "What's the magic word? " Dick said to me. "Uncle" I said quietly. "what we can't hear you," Jason said. I wanted to smack that smug off his face. "uncle," I said a little louder than before.
"what we still can't hear you," Tim said. I growled, "uncle." I was frustrated more than before. "what?" Damian said. That's when I snapped. "UNCLE!!!!!!" I screamed.

They quickly got off of me. I glared at them and I smirked. I saw how scared they look. That's when I did my special move . I took them all down and I wasn't even sweaty. I heard Alfred come down. "Mistress Haley a package has arrived "I smirked "yes! Thanks Alfred" I said and I flipped over my brothers and went up stairs.

Before I left I smirked "Training session is over bros." I said and stuck my tongue out teasing them. I heard them mutter comments under their breathe. My brothers can be a pain when we train. but I'm the one to bring the pain.