Im what?

Diana (Wonder Woman ) POV
I seen Haley .her hair was short like a bob.covered in bandages and her arm in a cast.Bandages all over her.How can I tell her this.....how can I say she won't be able to speak.She will be able to make sighs and laugh and all ,but...never be able to say words or even sing .
  She wouldn't be able to make those smug remarks.She looked curiously at me and I sat next to her ."I'm glad your alright "I said softly and I move a lock of her hair out of her face and behind her ear.she looked up at me .I seen her as a niece to me.I seen her expression like she was getting ready for a change .
  "Haley......your life is going to change.."I said holding her hand .i could tell she was about to cry and I sighed and looked down . "Your throat the way ..joker did it ...."I said and tears fell. I seen her start to have tears."you...might not ever speak again ...."I said quietly and tears fell.it pained me .it felt like venom in my mouth.

She begun to cry in my arms.She cried so loud .it hurt me so much.Haley was never speak again....that's what we were told.I just pray to great Hera that she won't let Haley suffer.I won't give up on her .But I can't get my hopes up too.
  Haley just couldn't stop crying and tears fell from my face.
   "I'm so sorry ....I wish I could if been their and protect you Haley......I wish you didn't suffer these injuries and everything "I said quietly in tears.Haley looked up at me and sniffled.I wiped her tears away.
She still was crying .i heard the door open .I seen Bruce "Bruce.....we need to talk "I whispered  quietly .His facial expression was worried . "But that can wait....Haley is going to need you and her brother's more than ever "I whisper  quietly .I let go of Haley and left the room.

Haley POV
I seen Womder woman come in .I can tell she's looking at me.I probably look like hell.I seen her facial expression.She seems unsure or doesn't know how to tell me something .I know it must be more about what joker did.I was afraid .I wish I could say something but Tim did say not to strain my voice.I have a feeling change is gonna happen to me more.
It might be bigger than I expected it to be.I seen her sit next to me. "I'm glad your alright"she said to me and moved a lock of my hair and tuck it behind my ear .I know she was glad but in my gut .i know I'm not.Something has happened and I'm afraid ,but I knew fighting crime was risky and everything ,but it's my choice to fight.I was gonna be ready for it .I'll take a challenge head on .
  "Haley.....your life is going  to change "she said quietly and she held my hand . I could feel tear trickle down my cheeks.I have a feeling that of that its worst. I had a flash of the attack.
  "Your throat the way ..joker did it ... "She said quiet and tears begun to fall down her cheeks.I knew.That it meant I wouldn't be able to speak ever again.I begun to cry .My cries were loud and ridged .Joker took my voice away from me.I just cried on Diana.
My voice .Its gone.I won't be able to make comebacks .Smug remarks.Be able to sing .I can't communicate like I normally would .I felt so hopeless.Why was it me? I thought .

I cried and cried.i was lost in my thoughts .I did hear what she did say but I can't respond .maybe by writing but....my voice ...is gone.I soon heard the door open.I seen my dad .He looked horrible .My dad looked like he hasn't slept in a while .I seen him come over and we just hugged each other .We didn't let go of each other.We just stayed in this position.I needed my daddy.i know he feels like it's his fault but it's not his fault .I just hope he knows that.