Jokers big plan with a ace up his sleeve part 2(before becoming mute)

I started to walk in the building again "great job on stoping the water getting toxic! "Joker laughed.
"But there's more to the plan !"he laughed ."I hope you get what will come to you soon."he said.

Thats when I herd a roar .i gulped .it was killer croc ."I'm gonna grind your bones and eat you up for a snack ,Sparrow!"he yelled and charged at me.I flipped over him and I shock him with my bio staff .He growled and pushed me and we landed in sewer water .
Somehow, We fell into a big sewer.I tried to swim away ,but he grabbed me and spinned me around in the water .I use my batrang my dad told me to only use for emergencies only.

It shocked him and made him go unconious. I swam above ans coughed. I got on the metal ladder and got to the level ground."what?!?! You defeated the croc?! "Joker yelled on the intercom and smirked.

"well...I guess batsy trained you very well"he said ."well maybe you can't escape this!"he yelled and the doors were closed and gas came through. My oxygen mask was gone .It fell off when I fought killer croc .

"Crap"I muttered and tried to find a way out. I was feeling weird it wasn't laughing gas surprisingly ."aw Little Sparrow you look exhausted "he said in a baby teasing voice.

If I could see him I would slap the smirk off his damn face .I felt myself swaying .I was trying to to fight it ,but I soon blacked out but before I did.i seen Harley Quinn."well little sparrow you sleep when you wake up your in a world of hurt"she laughed .