Chapter 1: Moving Back In

Hey guyss :3 this is my first fan fiction ever! Criticism is welcome, thanks for reading! :)
Note- I do not own Gravity Falls, art, or its characters.

K on with the chapter...

The Pines/Gleeful twins just finished their Junior year in high school and it's summer! Dipper & Mabel (Pines) will be staying with Soos and Melody at the Gravity Falls Mystery Shack, like they did every year since Weirdmaggeddon, because Grunkle Stan & Ford are still traveling on the StanO'War. (Don't worry, I'll get to the Gleeful Twins later.)
*~Pines Universe~*
"Hey dudes, welcome back. I missed you dudes." Soos welcomed the (Pine) twins.
"SOOS! WE MISSED YOU!" Mabel squealed as she practically sprinted off the bus and Dipper grabbed all their bags.
"Missed you too, girl dude." Soos laughed. Dipper started dragging all the bags to their usual room. "Uh, dude, sorry but you can't stay in your usual room. It's infested with bugs. Melody noticed a bunch of insects crawling out of there and when we called someone to find out what's goin' on, they found a whole colony of them built around a buncha open Smile Dip bags."
"Dang! They found my old smile dip stash from when I was 14." Mabel whined and became pink of embarrassment.
"Mabel! You've kept it there for 3 years?! No wonder the bugs found it!" Dipper slapped his forehead.
"Well sor-ry okay I forgot about it!"
"Ugh whatever Mabel. So what do we do? Go into Uncle Ford's bedroom?" Dipper asks.
"Nah. Ford locked it the day he left to travel with Stan. Sorry dudes, but I think you guys will have to stay in that old creepy portal room." Soos says.
"Eww. Last time I saw it, it was all messed up and had portal stuff all over the place when Uncle Ford came outta there." Mabel complained.
"Me and Melody cleaned it up about a week ago when we found out about the whole bug deal. We knew that Ford's room was locked and that there's not enough room in the living room. I hope you dudes get comfy."
"Seriously?! I have to carry all these freaking bags down that long hallway and staircase?" Dipper whined.
"Oh don't be such a Debby Downer, Dip Dip~!"
"Whatever Mabel. At least help me carry all your damn stuff." Dipper threw Mabel's bags at her.
"We got some of your stuff out before the exterminators sprayed the room. It's in the living room, you guys can move it into the portal room. The password to get in is A1BC3." Melody tells them.
"Thanks guys~! Let's get movin' Dipping Sauce!" says Mabel.

Dipper was pulling his and Mabel's stuff into the vending machine room. Everything was almost in place except for the beds. He tried to push it himself but he still had his scrawny arms from when he was 12. "Mabel! Can you at least help me carry this bed into the room?"
"Fineeee." Mabel rolled her eyes as she picked up one side of the bed. "I push, you pull. Ready Dipping Sauce?"
"Yeah," Dipper grunted as he carried the other side of the bed and started walking backwards. They walked through the hallways, and down the stairs until they finally reached the room.
"Where do you want to put it?" Dipper grunted, exhausted from lifting it for so long.
"A little more back." Mabel commanded as Dipper started walking backwards again. All of a sudden, Dipper bumped into something behind him and his scrawny arm muscles gave up and dropped the bed and fell backwards.
"UGH! Dipper! Why did you-" Mabel was interrupted by an alarm noise and the bright blue light coming out of the portal.
"MABEL! HELP ME!" Dipper pleaded as he was lifted into the air, towards the portal. Mabel started to float now too and grabbed onto a wire.
"What did you DO?!" Mabel yelled.
"I-I must have accidentally flipped the lever when I bumped into it while carrying the bed!" Dipper panicked as he started being sucked into the portal. "Grab onto the wire, Dipper!" Mabel tried to get closer to him. But it was too late. Dipper was already in it.
"Mabel? Mabel! HELPPPPPPP..." Dipper's voice echoed, as he was swallowed into the portal.

So that was the intro, I will be posting Chapter 2 soon! If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider giving it a
vote <3 . And don't forget to follow me for updates on chapters! I know this probably won't get that many reads, but I'll keep writing because it's fun ^_^ And don't worry, I'll get to the Gleeful Twins soon ;)