Ball Game .

I Woke up to some good ass smell to some good ass food bruh . I came down stairs in my sports bra and basketball shorts and faith was cooking in my shirt and her panties. 

Rise and shine . she said running her fingers threw my hair .

I ain't have no woman cook for me in a long ass time to me all women our the same .  I said rubbing my neck .

well Babygirl.. who told you to try all of them . she said handing me my plate sitting on the couch .  I was thinking and shit in my head what she said and it dat shit got me deep . this girl was chill asf .

last night .? how did you get here.?  I said.

I walked . she replied playing with her fork.

walked???  that's like 2 miles???  I said loud asf.

well what eles was I gon do .? ugh I gotta go she said standing up putting her pantz on .... its my nieces career day . she said .

ohh yeah . I'm supposed to come shawt . I said smiling .

aha you were Forreal????  she said laughing .

maan you goofy,  we gon fight .I said laughing while getting up .

I'm sorry . she said laughing . we ran round the house and I finally got her pinned to the ground.  I kissed her lips and she kissed me back .

uhh sorry . I said and got up .

its kool . she said with her eyes glowing and getting up .

we got in the car and went to deca Elementary. I told the kids about my job

and took her and her niece out to get ice cream .

so wats your favorite team?  I asked her niece. 

I like the Thunders . And Heats . she replied licking her ice cream .

thanks wassup . I said .

uhm,  can I ask you something?  she said .

yea Shorty wats up .?  I said licking my ice cream

can you come to my first game?  she said cautiously .

sure. I replied shaking my head.  I looked at faith and she was crying.

what's wrong?  I said pulling her chair close. 

my girlfriend broke up with me.  she said scrolling through her phone. 

she didn't deserve you anyways.  I said putting her head on my shoulder. 

but,  I don't got no money,  no car or somewhea to sleep . she said

I Neva really cared for a girl like dis but she aint like them otha girls maan she different . ima let her stay with me for a min till she get on her feet

stay with me . I said

you don't have to do that.  she said lifting her head up .

I can treat you Betta than ole girl . I chuckled and said.