Ball Game .

Baby ...Baby What Happened. I Said Getting On My Knees Hold her In my Arms putting My Sweat pants On her .

She kept crying .. she couldn't even speak .

Let's Take Her to the hospital. Nicole Said rubbing her neck feeling worried. 

I carried faith to the car . and drive her to the hospital, nicole went home to change and to get her girlfriend and then they we're coming back to the hospital. it was 3 in the morning .I hated hospitals.  I just sat there and watched faith sleep . all I smelled was bleach and medicine . I laid beside her and listened to the sound of a machine beeping . am .

faith rolled over starting groaning she sounded in pain . I kissed her neck and kept holding her.

5:00 Am

Baby . She Said Rolling Over .

Yes .?  I Said Rubbing the side of her face.

Don't Hurt Me . She said while tears were rolling down her face .

I Promise . I said kissing her forhead . tell me what happened . I just met this girl a month ago and I feel like she got me sprung .

I walked into the locker room and these boys . I ignored them when they asked me how I was doing and one boy asked me if I was your girlfriend I said yes and he asked if I was getting smart I grabbed the charger and he grabbed my wrist ..... she start crying and continued and his friend pinned me down . I screamed for you she said crying lifting up off the bed . where were you she started punching me in my chest .

I'm sorry fa.... I said as she cut me off .

noo . I cried for you . they hurt me . she said crying hard asf. 

baby . baby .. baby.  I'm sorry it won't happened again imma protect you . I pinned her to the bed and kissed her band aid under her eye.

did they .... she cut me off .

no just they didn't get to that point they just beat me.  she said .