Ball Game .

We were going good me and faith. its been a year since we've met . Christmas was a week ahead . and me and faith were putting the tree up. While Faiths Niece Was drinking coco in the living room .

Baby .. Gemme the Lights . faith said while standing on the chair.

I handed them to her and slapped her ass .

ayee maan .! we gon fight.! she start laughing .

oh Forreal? I tipped the chair over and she fell on me .

you gon make Santa some cookies? I said smirking .

Only if Santa is nice . she replied.

He's Always nice thooo. I whined. We Having A Party on Christmas eve .

No, Imma Be In House Full of People I Dont know . she covered her face .

babe, no you wont . you can get to know some of them . i replied .

okay jay . i need to finish this grocery list so i can get the food . she started to get up off the floor .

oh and nicole & mia coming over. I said grabbing her arm so she can get back on top of me.

that's better. she said .

Christmas is going to be so fucking good. I said.

why? she asked .

because ... I see something in you I never seen before in any girl . and I wanna express that to you . I never been with a girl this long and you make me feel some type of way babe. I said while kissing her neck.

mmm . she moaned .

ooooohkkayy ... can someone get me some more coco .? faiths niece said .

Uhh, I'll get It . I got Up And Poured her Some CoCo Then Put another movie on for her . I came back in the room and the tree was up . it was Red and Silver .

My Colors doe! .

cut the lights off . faith said .

I cut them off . and looked at beautiful tree. I look over to faith and she was crying.

babe .. what's wrong? I asked while my arm was wrapped around her .

nothing ... I'm just glad someone like you walked in my life. she said uncontrollable sniffing .

She cleared up and we went to the store to get the rest of the stuff for next week to cook. We Got Back Around 10 Pm .And we Laid on the couch watching the polar Express With her niece .