My Submission, My Surprise Part Two

Summary

Harry is keeping secrets from his two Doms. Lucius and Severus use erotic measures to get Harry to confess his secrets. Will what they have planned work or will Harry give in to his Submission and confess his secrets?

My Submission, My Surprise

I woke up naked and tied to the bed, my arms and feet spread wide. The room bathed in candlelight. My master and Sir are not beside me, but I feel their presence in the room. "You're awake." My Master says alerting me to his presence stepping from the darkness. He was shirtless, wearing silk black pajama pants and his skin glistening with sweat, his blonde hair hung over his shoulder. I sniff the air, and the scent hits me they have been fucking without me.

I'm jealous because I love to watch when my Master takes my Sir with his big cock. Or when my Sir takes my Master bringing him to the edge then pulls back. My Sir loves to make Master beg. He loves to make him cry, licking away his tears of pain and pleasure. I start to squirm on the bed and pull my shackled hands, wanting to touch my hard cock.

"You smell it, don't you my little pet?" Sir asked, stepping up behind my master circling his arms around his chest tweaking and pinching his nipples. Master hissed leaning his head back resting it on, Sirs muscular shoulder. Sir licks the side of my Masters' neck and his ink black eyes boring into mine taunting me. Master moaned grinding his arse in my Sirs no doubt hard cock. Masters cock is hard, and I can see a small wet spot in the front of his silk pajama pants. I lick my dry lips, wishing I could taste Masters pre-cum, I jerk my hips and cock jerk in excitement.

Sir is sexy and dangerous his naked pale skin glistened with sweat in the candlelight, precum pools on my stomach from my hard cock and I want them I need them. Sir grips Master hair and pulls his head back, smashing their lips together. Master moans and one of Sir's hand travels down to his body sliding his pajama pants down his hips. Master's hard cock is free and slaps him against his lower abs. My moans and grunts reach their ears, they stop kissing and turn to look at me. The look in their eyes scares and excite me at the same time. The smirk on their faces takes my breath away, I am about to be tortured. Master removes himself from Sirs' arms, walking closer to the bed, then crawls and straddles my legs sitting his hot arse on my cock.

I tremble with excitement, I have never penetrated Master or Sir and never wanted to, but feeling Masters hot arse grinding on my cock all I wanted to do was slip it inside and watch him fuck himself with my cock. Master leans over our lips, touching our breaths mingling. "Do you want to know how your Sir took me?" Master asked. I nodded my head, my lips quivering my head filled with my Masters' heady scent. He smelt of sex and Sir. Master leaned up and scraped his nails over my nipples, and they pebbled. "Want to know in details how he fucked my whole?" He moaned out.

"Please," I begged.

"Or would you rather I show you?" Sir, said coming to stand beside the bed. He had his shirt and pants off, and one hand gripped his cock jerking it and the other caressing and pinching his nipples. Sir, let go of his cock and gets on the bed. He leaned down and bit on my already sensitive nipples, then sucking them. I cried out in pleasure, as Master licks his way down to the pool collecting below my belly button. His tongue traced around the pool purposely moving away from my cock. I jerk my hips in hopes of getting Master to take my cock in his mouth. Master chuckles and puffs of air touches caress my skin I shivered and groaned.

"Fuck me, please," I beg.

"Look who is turning into a demanding little sub," Master says

Sir lifts his head from my chest, then kissed my lips, "Not until you tell us your little secret one." He whispered against my lips then smiled when I stilled.