My Submission, My Choice Part Four

I walk into the home I share with my Master and Sir, it is dark, and I am reminded for the fifth time this week, that both my lovers are away on business. My Sir had to return to Hogwarts for a week of conferences. And my Master have been in meetings with the Wizengamout and Wizarding Council voting on issues that I would rather not deal with. I gave my voting proxies to my Master, to vote on the issues that will benefit us personally along with matters of the Wizarding world.

I waved my hand lighting the candles placed in various parts of the room giving the room enough light to guide me to the couch. I sat down pulling off my shoes and stretched out on the sofa; I place a hand on my stomach and smile. The night I told my dominants that I was expecting their child we celebrated for days on end. I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks, and a small giggle escaped from my lips as the memories of my Master washing my body from head toe with his tongue. He paid close attention to my belly, licking and kissing it, while my Master whispered love and appreciation for blessing them with a precious gift. My face heated further when I remembered the way my Sir fucked me into utter weakness later that night. For days my body knew nothing but pleasure.

The next morning I was told to stay in bed as my dominant made all my favorites for breakfast and fed it to me. We talked about the changes that will occur once the baby is born. I remembered how I felt that things would change, and they will no longer need me or see me as their submissive. However, my dominants put my mind at ease that even with the addition to their family, this elevated my love for me. I will always and forever be their submissive. The following morning, we went to Gringotts and solidified our triad in a magical commitment. I now wear my Master and Sir's collar and their last name, it also makes me a very happy and satisfied submissive.

I cannot help but sigh in sadness, I miss my loves very much, not able to roll over in the middle of the night and cuddle into the warmth of my Master. Or feel the hot breath of my Sir breathing on the side of my cheeks. Feeling resigned, I wave my hand once more, rising from my comfortable position on the couch and walk further into our home making my way to the bedroom I share with my loves. I stop in confusion when I see the first lit candle on the floor, and the trails of red rose petals leading to another candle. They are home. Excited I walk further down the hallway, and a floating table was in front of me with an envelope, and a rose sitting on top of it.

With shaky fingers, I pick up the rose bringing it to my nose smelling the petals before tracing it across my lips. I open my eyes that I did not realize I closed and reached for the note which I eagerly opened.

Our Lovely Pet,

Your Sir and I have been neglectant in your care and that of our sweet child.

I smiled and placed a gentle hand on my midsection once again. I won't start showing yet for a while, but I am overjoyed to know that I carry a small part of both the love of my life and I am happy to share it with them. I continue to read the note.

We have missed you my little Pet. We have missed tasting your sweet lips, missed feeling tight hole quiver around us. Missed watching your body writhe beneath us, missed hearing you call and beg for us. Even as I write this, my cock hardens thinking of all the things I want to do to your beautiful body. Which is why tonight we will shower you love and appreciation, we will do all the things we have missed and so much more.

In one hour our sweet Pet meet us on the roof in the article of clothing, we provided, where we will dine before feasting on your delicious body.

Love,

Your Master & Sir

Instantly, I throw the note down and step around the table rushing up the stairs. My cock is hard as shower using the special cleanse and oils my Sir makes specifically for me. I dab vanilla and lavender oils, on certain spots I know my Master likes to lick that does wonderful things to my body. At my Sir's request I let my hair grow to down passing the curve of my arse, it is now straight because of the unique products I use in it, and I let it flow down my back the way my Master loves it. Everything I do in taking care of my body, it is all for the pleasure of my dominants. On the bed is green silk kimono with silver with dragon prints on it. I can tell my Master purchased it by the way it hangs seductively off my shoulder's and opens invitingly in the front.