BTS is what?! ; K.N. & M.Y.

You're best friend, Cara, screams in frustration as you continue to say the same sentence over and over again.

"BTS is gay."

She decided to ignore you as she realized she couldn't stop you. Her phone dings with a new text message and she smiles as she checks her phone.

"They're here. They said to meet them in the living room."

We walk down to the living room to see all the BTS members playing around on the couch. Cara runs over to her boyfriend Jimin and pulls him in for a kiss which causes the other six boys to gag.

You laugh as you suddenly remember what you had told Cara earlier. "BTS is gay." Everyone immediately stops what they were doing and stares at you.

Yoongi gets up and pulls Namjoon into the kitchen. Jin motions for everyone to leave the house, and he gives you a judging stare before he closes the door behind himself.

The next thing you know Namjoon walks out with a lit lighter and a Yoongi trailing behind him. Yoongi being the rude little shit he is pushed Namjoon and Namjoon being the klutz he is drops the lighter on the ground causing the house to catch fire.

Yoongi bolts out the door while Namjoon stomps on your head till you pass out.

As Namjoon enters the waiting car which Yoongi has just entered he hears him explain what had happened after they left in a pissed off voice.

"She said BTS was gay so we said infires bitch."