house of love ; J.M.

Well when you was in michigan in the house you lived in the basement was like full of alot of toys that were yours you had everything and there was a little door where you fitted and you was playing in the basement and you was playing my super Nintendo 64 and you was sitting in this small red chair and someone was trying to open that small little door where only you fitted and you was like it's Chucky but that same day you was laying in bed you couldnt sleep and yo parents was sleeping and yo dumb ass was bored so you got up and went to the basement and that little door was opened and something that looked like chucky was running and all you heard was like chuckys laugh and it was running fast you was like what is that and you had a baseball bat and you hit the thing that was running i hit the living soul out of it and when you was screaming and running for yo mom and dad you was like i killed chucky but bitch it was really jimin and actually last summer you went to Michigan and you went back to that house and you saw that little door and it's creepy it had a whole bunch of writing like it was some demon kind of stuff like it had that star have you seen that star when they put chucky in the middle that was there you was like bruhhh and the lady that lives there knows yo parents and she said weird stuff be happening in her house and she has a lock on that little door THAN COMES JIMIN OUT THE CUT & SLITS YO THROAT & YOU FALL TO THE GROUND CRYING THINKING IT FAKE BUT BITCH HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT & than jimin cuts off your toes & feeds them to his children's;)

kinky.