next door ; BTS

you walked around the new house trying to decide which bedroom you wanted. you smiled when you found the perfect size room for you & started bring your things into the room. "y/n" your mom called as you ran the stairs hoping you didn't do anything wrong. you looked up from your phone to be greeted by 7 boys instead of your mom.

"MOM PPL BROKE IN" you yelled grabbing a picture frame as protection. "honey these are the neighbors" she said smiling. you smiled back & put the picture frame down & proceed to walk towards the boys.

they introduced themselves & you did the same. later on after dinner & the boys have left you called your friend telling her everything that happened.

" omg y/n you live next door to the most dangerous gang in town" you gasped. "move out! I've heard that kim taehyung is known for his knife like toenails.

jeon jungkook & him are like the power couple like literally they can smash anything with their hair follicles. omg & min yoongi is in a cult with kyungsoo, satan himself. Kim namjoon is the hulk & Jin is just a known for his basketball head & always braiding his knuckle hair.

LETS NOT FORGET THE DISRESKTFUL JIMIN ALWAYS DOING SUMTHING EXTRA but he got a fine ass booty also j-horse is part pokemon & y/n they all have super earin-" she couldn't finish before the phone exploded.

someone spinned your chair so fast you turned into a rocket ship & they jumped into you & blasted you off to uranus.