After the prom part one

Ponyboy's pov
I believe that I'm speaking for everyone when I say that prom was magical. These moments that God gave us were breathtaking. Where you can't breathe because, that special someone decided to steal your heart. They will always be there in your heart. That night it was almost impossible to sleep. For two reasons: you're so madly in love with her that even thinking of the feeling of her lips against yours keeps you up at night or, you think the love of your life could die. I layed there in bed recalling the events that happened earlier in the night.....
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ a few hours earlier⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anna's pov
God I love him that's all there is to say I just love Ponyboy Curtis. As the three pairs of us went in different directions I thought I'd catch I the boy I loved off guard and scare him. So as Ponyboy was saying bye to everyone I decided once they left I'd do this. So, once it was just me and Ponyboy I stood I front of him while he asked, so what do you want- and then I cut him off by snaking my arms around his neck and slowly pulled him by his tie down to my level. I then,whispered in his ear,"this." I then collided my lips into his as he lifted me off the ground while he was still kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he was holding onto me. We then stayed like this for quite alwhile till we stumbled into a tree and realized we were at the park and the sun was setting. So once we pulled way, we walked hand in hand to the park to watch the beautiful sunset.

Jacey's pov
Tonight was so amazing. Johnny and I were walking to the lot to basically just hang out together. He had his arm around my shoulder and we were walking together. God, he has the sweetest voice and I love the feeling is get when he looks at me. It literally feels as if he ripped my heart out of my chest,but in a good way. So we arrived at the lot and sat down at this weird couch that was there. Johnny must of been cold because, he was shaking and holding my hand in an attempt to warm up. Johnny and I made some small chat before he did something I never expected to ever happen. He got up and got down on one knee and said," no I'm not proposing but I am asking my best friend to be my girl. Jacey you are the most amazing person I've ever met and you are the light of my life. I've been wanting to shout it from the rooftops for a very long time but, Jacey gray I'm in love with you. You are incredible and amazing. Your laugh alone gets me high. I love you and I hope you love me because, I can't fathom living a life without you in it. Your beauty doesn't even begin to compare to that of the stars because, you're more beautiful than the stars. "Johnny I don't know what to say except I love you too." She then reached up to me and took me by the tie and Crashed Her lips into mine. We then cuddled for a little while till we heard screaming.

Soda's pov
After prom, I took my girl to a field of daisies there was a hill there where pony and I used to look up at the stars after mom and dad died it helped us cope. So, I'm bringing my girl to this honorary place of stars. Emma and I sat down on the green grass and looked at each other like there was no tommorow. Then I found myself leaning in and she was doing the same.  Once our lips collided sparks of electricity shot through my whole body, making me want more. WARNING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ ABOIT THEIR MAKE OUT SESSION SKIP AHEAD UNTIL YOU SEE THE WORD SAFE.
So, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me so I was engulfed in her scent. She then layed me down on the bed of grass and got on top of me and started to play with my hair. Which, caused me to let out the moan that had been wanting to escape the prison of my lips. While we were kissing I sat up while she was still on top of me. She was very light. When I sat up she wrapped her arms around my neck and we pulled away and stared at each other in awe. Well, I guess she wanted more like me cause, she then collided her lips into mine again and while kissing I slipped in tongue in asking for entrance and she gladly gave it to me. She started to moan my name over and over till we parted for air. The first thing she said was,"damn I love you."
SSSSSSSAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEE SAFE YOU ARE GOOD TO READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry trying to get point across.
We stayed there with our foreheads touching and trying to catch our breaths from kissing so much. That was until we heard a scream in the direction of the park.

Anna's pov
Pony and I walked to the park with our hands and hearts intertwined. We sat down on the swings just admiring the beautiful sky filled with swirling colors of pink and orange and yellow. Pony and I just looked at each other, eyes filled with love. We began to lean in and have another make out session that was until we heard the too-familiar roar of an engine. We looked up to see that all too familiar blue mustang parked on the outskirts of the park. There were at least five socs in the car, lets see five against two. Pony and I had taken on three before but, not five. We were both skilled at fighting though. I had helped in many rumbles,much to johnny's dismay though. So, we ran hoped off of the swings to meet our unpleasant visitors, pony's grip on my waist tightening. "Hey baby what ya doing out with this grease?", one slurred obviously drunk. He then took it a step further, he tried to grab my wrist but I slapped his hand away and that caused me a nice slap to my cheek. "You do not touch her!",pony spat in a threatening tone at the the socs who slapped me. "Yeah what are you doing to do about it,greaser?", but that dumb soc said. "This.",pony responed then slapped his face making him wince in pain. Pony and I then bolted off with all five of them chasing us. We were both on the track team at school so, we could run like this forever. Pony and I were in the lead that was until one of them tackled me to the ground and started to punch me in the ribs, which scared the shit out of me because he was beating me like my own father would. I was trying to find pony that was until I got my answer. I heard him scream,"Annabelle I love you." He said inbetween gasps, they must be trying to drown him. The soc that was beating me called his buddy over and he started to try to take off my dress. I was not going to be raped! I grabbed hold of my heels and hit the soc who was beating me with my heels in his balls. He yelped in pain as he fell off me. I thought I was home free till the guy trying raped me called his other buddy over and the one trying to rape me stopped and began to beat me and his buddy soon joined him. I yelled,"Ponyboy Michael Curtis I love you!" And heard pony yell," I love you too!" That was until I heard some very familiar voices.

Jacey's pov
Wait. I know that voice it was Anna's voice. So, I told Johnny and we bolted off into the direction of her voice.

Emma's pov
Soda and I immediately shot up at the sound of those voices they belonged to Anna and pony. We then saw Jacey and Johnny running in the same direction of the voice and began to run with them.

Jacey's pov
We started to calling their names. That was until we heard pony yell,"I love you Annabelle!" And her yell," Ponyboy Michael Curtis I love you!" Then we heard pony yell,"I love you too!" We followed their voices till we arrived at the park only to see a blue mustang there.

Soda's pov
Emma and I were running with Jacey and Johnny to see what was happening. We arrived at the park and then I saw It. I saw the sight of my baby brother lying on the ground, barely being able to breathe. His only love was also lying on the ground looking like she was slipping into and unconscious state.

Hi guys it's gonna be a two part thing so comment and vote below.
-lainie😘