After the prom part three

Jacey's pov
Emma and I rushed to sound of Annabelle's voice once we saw the mustang we knew we were there. There were still socs beating both of them so, soda and Johnny ran to pony's aid while Emma and I threw off our high heels and I jumped on her back while we started to charge those socs beating Anna. I started yelling," aye yi yi you better run socs!" Emma started yelling," step the fuck away from our best friend and run for your lives before we decide to kill you!" Once, we arrived at our destination I jumped off of Emma and immediately took on a soc that was punching Anna. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and started running with him dragging behind me. I took the soc and layed him down near a tree and started to beat the absolute shit out of him. " No one hurts Anna' do you understand me?", I yelled at the soc while tears were streaming down my face. " yes I understand you.", he stuttered. " Now, how bout you and me stop fighting and take this back to my house.?", he asked seductively and I said," you're dumb as shit aren't you?" He responed with," only when I'm around you, hottie." I said," stay the fuck away from Anna and my friends, don't even think I would ever date you dirtbag!!" I then felt the touch of a hand on my shoulder and realized it was just Johnny. I instantly relaxed from just his touch. The soc I was beating then got out of my grasp and ran to his other buddies in the car. Johnny looked at me and said," you knocked him out pretty good baby didn't you?", I said," yeah I don't think he'll be bothering us anytime soon." I then remembered Anna and just let myself sink into Johnny's chest and sob while he sat down beside me and quietly stroked my back in an effort to calm me down, which did work.

Emma's pov
I ran to Anna with Jacey on my back, she was really light. She jumped off of me and took a soc, dragged him near a tree while, I took one by the hand making him leave Anna alone and said," hey sugar why don't you come with me.", I asked trying to hide the anger boiling in my blood. I was heartbroken but the sight of Anna on the ground unconscious fueled my anger. The soc said," sure I'll give you the time of your life.", he said in a seductive voice and I said," love to but there is something I need to address first.", I then let go of his hand and kicked him in the balls, while he was wailing on the ground I took it upon myself to well begin to beat the shit out of him. I screamed," you leave her alone.", with anger evident in my voice. I just kept socking him out till, he said," let go of me before they kill her." That just pissed me off more. I said, " hate to break it to you but I think you already did and do you know who her brother is?" I asked. " No why should I care.", he scoffed. "Well her brother just happens to be Johnny Cade and her boyfriend is Ponyboy Curtis so, you just pretty much wrote yourself a death sentence now if your smart I suggest you run for the hills before they decide to kill you like they did your buddy bob!", I screamed in his face. After that, him and his buddies bolted to their car and sped away. I just sat there in complete shock till, soda came and sat down next to me obviously in the same state I was. I decided just to let it out right there. As the first tear rolled down my cheek I whispered to soda," I think she's dead soda." Just the thought of Anna dead make me cry ten times harder. He soon responed with," no her heart is still beating, pony checked. Emma she will be okay.", he said as he kissed my forehead and I just cuddled into his chest and sobbed. He brought his head up to my head and lifted it up to see the damage done. The soc at one point socked me in the face. I looked up to soda with blurry eyes and said," I love you so much.", he responed with," not as much as I love you." He said as his sweet lips met mine. My guess was he was trying to calm me down by kissing me it worked for awhile till, I saw pony lift Anna's limp body into his arms and shout at us," I'm taking her to the hospital I don't care how far away it is I'm running to it, come with me." So, we all got up and started running to the hospital with pony in front and him carrying Anna.

- thanks for reading I'll probably update again tonight so, comment and vote below.
-lainie😘