Heartbeat

Ponyboys pov
As I rushed through the hopsital doors, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Sosa had called me about 10mins ago telling me that they thought Anna couldn't survive without me. I honestly got up and ran for the hills when I heard that. I've been on the phone with Soda and he's been walking me through it every step of the way. So as I rushed through the hospital doors, i thought about what i was doing. what i was doing to my anna and to me. See that's the thing about love, it can you kill you and keep you alive to feel it. It makes you do the strangest things, things you'd never thought capable. Love, it is us, it excites and invigorates everything inside us. Mainly, the heart which causes you to act on impulse. It causes beauty and happiness, but it also rings in pain. I was feeling this as. I walked into the room. To see her there, barely holding on; it was like a stab to the heart. It was exactly what I was expecting. The machine was still whirling oxygen into her lungs, and her heart was still beating. Now I'm gonna tell you this story should end up fine. It doesn't, she died in my arms. Unfortunately, love leaves us broken in this pile though we all don't know what to do with ourselves if we lose that love. I just know that she was my steady beat, smile in the morning, and beauty at night. She was my first love and I will love her always. She was the blood rushing through me, running to get to my heart. Giving me blood, allowing my heart to beat. Steady and slow she was my heartbeat.

WOAH ITS OVER! Thanks to all who gave this awful book their time and dedication. I love you all!
Yours truely,
Lainie❤️❤️