Boston; 6.58 a.m.

The sky was already getting light and none of them were already awake. It's 7 a.m. and I just reached the city. There's so many red lights until I have to be stuck in each of its. No house, just a rows of a little stores. People began to be seen passing by and started their morning activities. I drove the car to the side of the street. Danny and Cody woke up.
   "I'm hungry." I said
   "Me too." Cody rubbed his eyes.
   "What time is this, why did you wake me up?" asked Danny which was semi-conscious.
   "Danny, may I borrow your phone?" I asked and he gave me his phone. I tried to call my aunt and finally she answered me.
   "No one asked me to eat? I'll send the money this noon." I said when I'm done with the call and gave the phone back to Danny.
   Danny and Cody go out of the car and I woke Jase up but he woke up right before I woke him. "Where is this?" he rubbed his eyes.
   "Good morning, sleepyhead." I smiled as I unbuckled the seatbelt and I climbed out of the car. I bent down in the door car and looked at Jase. "Are you hungry? If you're not going, just keep the car."    I said and closed the door. But I see Jase was following me.
   I stepped inside as the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and toasted bread filled my nose and perked me up. "I always eat here if I was in the city," I walked toward the table with four chairs beside the window. "whether it's for a drink or short break, and.." I pulled the chair and sat down. "this is my favorite place."
   A pretty girl with a bow in her hair came up to us with a cheek smile. She put down the four glass of water and gave us the menu. "Good morning."
   I smiled. "Uhm.. sunny side up, hash brown, and orange juice." the girl was write my order.
   "Coffee and toasted bread!" Jase and Cody shouted.
   "None of that creamer, please." said Jase to the girl.
   "I'm not hungry." Danny leaned back and was about to sleep again.
   "Oh, come on Danny, what do you want?"
   "VODKA!"
   "Oh, sorry, he mean.. coffee." Cody was smiled to the girl, told her that his brother was still sleepy.
   After a few minutes we waited, the food is coming and we ate it so hungrily. I started the conversation, "My aunt will pick me up at the terminal, it took an hour to drive to my house. I head to the court with my aunt. The terminal is a minutes from here." I took a big slurp of my drink.
   "Oh," Cody was complaining. "I wanted to visit your house."
   I smiled. "I didn't go home this morning."
   Danny took a sip of his coffee and he seemed didn't want to get into the chat.
   "You sure?" Jase looked at me.
   I nodded. "My aunt is on her way, I wasn't possible to cancelled it."
   "Alright," Jase took a sip of his coffee. "We're gonna end this journey. Don't left any stuff, we'll gotta go."
   Danny was walked to the cashier and he came back after a minutes.
   The café and terminal is not far away and we didn't talk. I sat in the passenger seat next to Jase. I looked out, leaned back, and sometimes we laugh because we remembering something that we've done in the whole night.
   We arrived at the terminal, Danny and Cody decided to wait inside the car. I gave them my aunt's number to call and I said that I will pay the credit bill. Jase was with me walked to the terminal. We didn't talk until I saw my aunt's car and I said that we should end up here.
   I stopped, facing him and smiled, "Is there something you wanna tell?"
   It took a few second for him to said, "Would you be likely to return? I mean, can I call you sometimes?"
   I smiled then sighed, "Let us wonder," I fixed my hair. "it's my aunt number."
   "Alright," he took a deep breath. "take care of yourself." he smiled and we just starred into each other. "How about you? Is there's something you wanna tell?"
   "Thank you for the night." I smiled. I was trying my hardest to not cry. I bite my lips.
   "Yeah, I enjoyed the whole night."
   I blinked my eyes and smiled before he walked closer to me. I wasn't expecting anything else and then he kissed me and I kissed him back. It was one of those kisses that you only get once in your life. His lips were soft and I can feel it pressed against mine. It felt like the kiss lasted for minutes and the tear running down my face. The kiss wasn't over yet, there's no tongue, just a sweet kiss. I moved back and the kiss was over. I didn't want to see his face before he said, "Good luck."
   "Thank you, Jase." and I kissed him again briefly. It was too short that I don't even know what it feels like. I turned over without looked into his face and now I was really cried. I left him all alone. About five steps away, I turned around and I could see him smiling at me. I walked again as I tighten my sweater. Fixed a hair and controlling my breath because I was crying. I was thinking about can we meet again or what if we meet again and that was the long night. It's just one night and it may changed my whole life.

***

Jase's Point of View

   She already left me and I was go back to the car. I can see Danny was on the driver's seat while he smoked. I get into the car and I sat beside him.
   "You like her." he said.
   I looked at him. "What? We've just met."
   Danny laughed, but it sounded like a taunt.
   "I like her." Cody was in the back seat and I quickly looked at him. "She was so kind."
   I ignored him and looked out through the front window, played To the Top by Twin Shadow.

***