Chapter 42

×|Jason's P.O.V.|×

∆Loyal∆

"Easy, you move them too much you'll be dead in an instant" I warned the boys who loaded the containers of bombs in to the back of the Blacked out van.

"I want whoever it is that's driving this thing to avoid all speed bumps, find a short cut or something" I told them who nodded.

"Did you get me the gun?" I asked Teary who came up to me with a case in his hand "Yeah man, but this gun... it's pretty dangerous, you sure you're gonna use it?" He asked handing it to me.

"Im not" I muttered turning around and place it on the bonnet of the car before opening it up revealing the sniper rifle I had specifically asked for.

"Ryan is" I ended.

"Me?! Are you crazy! Im not going near that thing, I'll probably end up shooting myself, that guns crazy man" Ryan burst out shaking his head.

"No you won't. I've seen how you are with guns, you're really good. I would do it but I gotta get these bombs in place as well as fight," I paused turning to look at him.

"I want you to get to any high ground in their hideout and shoot as much as you can. Im trusting you to not shoot any of us in the moment... there's enough bullets in the case for you, just take down as many people as you can. We can handle the rest" I explained to him as I closed the case and handed it to him. He hesitantly took and nodded.

"If I kill you, I'm sorry" he joked making me chuckle "I'll come and haunt your ass bitch" I replied putting my arm around him as we chuckled.

"Thank God you're out of that bitchy mood, periods over?" I joked making him shove me "Shut up"

"Alright, time to leave, everyone got everything?" Tyres asked as he stuck his hand gun in to his pants before putting the shirt over it.

"Lets go then" With that. We all got in to the SUVs and began driving to the hideout.

"So Ryan's got a big boy gun now eh?" Za joked in the back seat making me chuckle "Big boy gun but tiny boy dick" I heard Ali say making us all laugh. Good thing Ryan was driving and couldn't actually do anything to Ali but by his face he looked pissed.

"Is that why that bitch at the club last year ran out the toilet after seeing your dick?" Ryan shot back making us all cheer in chorus.

"Okay okay, she was just not ready for some like me, we all know my dick is big" he answered rolling his eyes.

"Oh Ali,is that a dick of a sausage?!" Za asked in a high pitched voice pretending to be a girl whilst flipping his non existent long hair making me laugh.

"Shut the fuck up all you're good for is making a girl dry as fuck" Ali answered making Za shove him.

"I don't make no girl dry let me tell you that" Za answered making us all laugh.

"Unlike Jason" I heard Khalil said making everyone burst out laughing

"What you tryna say?" I asked turning back and looking at him.