Chapter 49

×|Jason's P.O.V.|×

Innocence∆

I arrived at Ryan's house, parking my car in his driveway, I got out and walked up the walk way and to his door, ringing the doorbell. I stood there for a while until he finally came and opened the door.

"What took you so long?" I asked as I walked past him and in to his house.

"I was feeding Milo, you in some sort of rush?" He asked raising his eyes as his dog came running. His dog was hella ugly, it was a pug but some ugly ass one that looked like a wrinkly old man.

"The cops are on my ass" I told him as we went in to the kitchen.

"Meaning?" He paused as he out the pug down "The cops are always on your ass, trying to bust you for random shit, what's new?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"They think I stole from Cuffs" I told him making him look at me confused "That gang? we just killed most of them though, for Tyres" He reminded even though I didn't need reminding.

"No shit" I rolled my eyes "Jeremy Cuff is apparently talking his usual shit and has decided to tell the cops that I've stolen millions worth of gold from him, I've never met the fucking guy" I spat in irritation.

"Neither have I, we've just seen and killed his Spanish minions, does he not know that plan wasn't yours?" He asked, since Jeremy was the leader of the gang we just took out for Tyres's sake.

"I don't know, but he's delusional to think I'd wanna steal from his broke ass," I answered, my anger building once getting in to conversation about him.

"If the cops do come knocking, we'll just tell them the truth, they stole from Tyres and his boys and-" "And we went in and basically killed all of them? You wanna go down for murder?" I asked looking at him with annoyance.

"So what do we do?" He asked picking that dog up again and stroking it.

"You remember Cameron?" I asked, I couldn't stop staring at how the dogs tongue hung out and he wanted so fucking loud making it distracting as fuck to speak.

"Oh yeah, the cop" I nodded "He paid me a little visit with all this information, you're going to work with him to find out every little thing the cops have on me. I'll get Za to find out what the deal with Jeffrey is, the bitch wants to mess with me now"

"Not more drama jheez you're like the centre of attention, like the popular kid at high school, remember him? What was his name... Dan- Danny?" "It was Derek you idiot,and yeah, that bitch fucked with me and my pussy ass wouldn't do anything about it" I rolled my eyes at teenage me. When alex would defend me on everything and fight my battles, I was too much of a pussy and then when senior came around, lets just say, I barely attended school and got in to fights every time I did.

"Yeah well do you remember me? Exactly, no, no one fucking knew I existed apart from you" He answered shaking his head making me laugh.

"Now look at you, you have that ugly mutt as a dog, nothings changed" I laughed as he shoved me.

"I'm leaving, find out anything and everything, I only want you boys to know about this, no one else" I strictly told him as I picked my keys up "Got it" he said too busy kissing his dog.

"You need to find yourself a girl, rather then fucking your dog" I smirked as he shoved me out of his house.

I left laughing before getting in to my car before driving away.

I reached over to my glove box before taking out a cigarette from the box. I took a lighter out as well as I stopped at a stop light, lighting my cigarette before inhaling. I rolled down the tinted window before blowing the smoke out as I drove away. I drove down the dirt path leading to my large house before getting out, typing in the code to open the gate and driving my car back in to the drive way, making sure to lock the gate.

I walked up to the house and in the process, I dropped the cigarette from my hand and stubbed it out with my foot. I then walked in to the house.

I looked in the living room to see Gabi wasn't there but I could tell she was once in there from the rearrangement of the pillows. I was pretty OCD and could tell straight away when something was misplaced however I didnt mind, as long as the room was clean, I didn't care.

I left and went to the kitchen where I saw her standing up on her tip toes to try and reach for a ingredient which was way out of her reach but she still proceeded to try. I watched her get up on the counter on her knees finally getting to whatever it was she needed.

I walked up before her quickly to stop her clumsy self falling quickly wrapping my arm around her and pulling her down "if I hadn't come and you fell and bust your head open what would of happened then?" I asked as she steadied herself.

"Then you would of saved me" she answered walking past me and back to the stove.

I chuckled shaking my head "Oh really? And if I didn't?" I continued as I followed after her where she stove, "Then I'd die" She so simply said making me laugh as I wrapped my arms around her small waist, her body leaned back against mine as she continued her cooking.

I sighed pressing my lips against her skin, moving her hair to one side of her neck.

"Come upstairs" I mumbled closing my eyes as I heard her quietly moan from the way I'd continuously suck on one part of her neck knowing it was the part that was most sensitive.

"I'm making dinner" She replied as I opened my eyes and turned her around pressing my lips against hers quickly she responded, kissing back. Slowly our mouths moved in sync as I pulled her closer to my chest smirking as I heard her small gasp once I trailed my hand down to her ass pleasing myself by squeezing it but it amused me everytime I did it, how she'd shy away or gasp. She was so innocent it sometimes amused me.