Your Heart Bleeds Silver (1)

Chapter 1

I have finally finished! I thought as I took a step back and looked at my master piece.

Fifteen door bolts all down my new dorm room door. Now, no one will be able to get in. I knew St. John’s; the students would just walk in, say hi and take what they want.

Trust me; it happened to me last year.

I groaned at the thought of my iPod in another person’s hands! I will hunt down that thief until it kills me.

I sat down the electric screw driver. You never know when you need to use one, I thought as I turned around only to let out a groan.

I’ve been too busy to realize that I totally forgot to unpack.

I picked up my sport bag, while I heard a knock on my door.

I looked down at my bag and threw it onto the floor, I’ll do it later.

I went up to my door, muttering curses while I undid all of the bolts.

The knocking continuously repeated as I was undoing the last of the bolts.

“Jeez, I am coming! Hang on!” I shouted in annoyance.

“Open the door Anna! They are throwing water balloons all over out here!” I grinned as my friend, Alice, was screaming from the other side of the door.

As soon as the last bolt was undone my door slammed open with Alice cursing. Her soaked blondhair stuck to her face, and her clothes were also soaked.

I smirked as I closed my door and only did three bolts.

An arm came around my neck and was chocking me to death.

"I can't believe we are back! I've missed you so much! We are going to have so much fun!" Alice screamed cheerfully while I was still in her death grip. However, she continued to talk.

"There's so much we need to do, people to see! We need to go shopping! Oh, I also have some new gossip!"

Alice then noticed the loss of color held in my face and released me from her death grip.

I took on giant gasp of air.

The one thing I knew about my best friend is that she has an addiction for shopping and until this day I still wonder how she survives St. John's as she was the type that wouldn't do something negatively..

I turned my attention back to Alice, who in fact was still talking. 

I placed a finger on her lips, "Alice, breath."

Alice rolled her eyes but kept her mouth shut.

"There you go, now talk slowly," I drawled out.

Alice slapped my hand away, "Will you stop talking to me like a baby!"

I laughed as she tried to glare at me seriously.

"Stop laughing at me!" She hissed but it only made my laughter grow.

"Look I'm trying to tell you about the new transfer students."

"Alice, there are always new students every year," I responded bored and decided to unpack.

"Yeah, but there are not hot transfer students every year," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me.

I frowned, "You think everything with two legs is hot, even that one girl," I laughed at her expression.

"I make that one mistake when I thought a girl was a guy, and you still won't let it go!"

 "Sure it was a mistake, people make them all the time," I spoke sarcastically as she gave me a glare.