5 years later

I run around the house "Lucy! Stop!" I yell running around trying to catch My daughter then Lucas came out he started running around Then there was a knock at the door I open it and there stands Max "Uh Hey Long time no see." I say Lucas and Lucy come running to the door I pick them both up "Um Hi?" He says "Hey." I say smiling Lucas waves at Max I smile "Max this is Lucas and Lucy five year old twins." I say hugging them "May I come in?" He asks I nod he walks in then closes the door I put Lucas and Leigh down "Mommy wants Luky(Loo-Ki) and Lulu to go play nicely while Mommy goes to speak to Maxy poo ok?" They nod and run off I walk to the living room and sit on the couch next to Max "Um listen I know its been five years but I wanna explain something to you." I say he looks at me Confused "Um I was with Bajan before with you and I was drunk when I kissed Jack and we had to share a bed cause mark took the sofa and I don't wanna walk all e in Ireland at night." I say he leans his head on my shoulder "I'm sorry for acusing you of Um cheating." He says he lifts my chin and looks at me I stare back He closes his eyes and I close mine we get so close that I feel his breathe and he breaks the gap between us "Mommy and MaxyMoo are kissing Ew!" Lucas says I pull out blushing Lucas goes up to max and sits on his lap Lucy comes running in and sits on mine "Max I'm gonna say these are your Children I didn't tell you cause we lost contact and I changed my number and Ugh!." I say Lucy hugs me I hold her softly Max looks at Lucas "So you got pregnant because of me?" He asks I nod "Its really nice to see you Max after 5 years." (P.S ya left the offices and ur 26 max is 27 ya its based on the future fite me XD) I smiled I moved closer and Layed my head on Max's arm. Will he be part of The happy family or will he just leave? "Daddy!" Lucas yells at max I laugh a bit "y/n May I move n with u?" He asks I nod Lucas hugs Max he smiles at me "How about we watch Ur guys all time fave Lion king?." They nod I sit and put it on We watch it halfway through Lucy and Lucas fell asleep I lay my head on max's arm and fall asleep I hear him say "My family."