Morning

I wake up with my head on something Quite comfortable not like my Pillows but comfy I looks up to see Max I jump and yell "OH SHIT!" I Yell Max opens his eye and Stares at me "Uh Hey." He says Lucy is laying with Lucas on the ground in blankets I look at Max "WHY THE HELL R YA IN MAH HOUSE?!" I Yell he laughs "Rember Yesterday." He asks I shake my head I then rember "Oh Yeah!" I laugh "Sorry for waking you anyways can you go make breakfast imma go make a video." He nods I Get up and jump over the sofa I walk to my recording room and I do a Draw my life Missing out Some parts with the best drawings I've ever done When I got to 23 I cried a bit My Mother and father died Age 23 I knew them for 3 years Then The door Opened Lucas came and sat on my lap Today was July the 19th Lucas and Lucy's Birthday I carried on doing the Video and I finished with "Then someone knocked on my door and changed my life.." I ended the video and uploaded it in few seconds it was up Millions of commentd XD gg me I get up to see Lucas and Lucy Eating Pancakes I smile and look at them They spot me and Run up to me "Mommy,Daddy Made Pancakes!" They Yell at the same time I smile and walks up to max he was focused on the Pancakes He saw me and smiled I said "Hey Daddy." I say then laugh he hands me a pancake I take a bite out of it Mm I missed this His cooking His Hugs his Protection and his Lhis But Mostly his cooking :3 WHAT HE COOKS GREAT FOOD! I Laugh at my self "What's funny?" He asks I laugh again "Oh nothing!" I smile I finish My Pancakes and I went to see how good the Video was and there was a lot of Hate comments Eh what ever! I go a d Get the Mail Hmm A Prom Meetup thing with my Old Classmates! It has been forever I run to max and show him he smiles "Well Y/n Will ya go with me to prom?" He says I nod "Max its In UK!" I yell I run upstairs and start packing Few minutes later Lucas comes in and hugs me legs "Hey Lil Man wat cha need?" I ask he looks into my eyes with his blue eyes "Mommy Are you and Daddy Leaving us?" I look at him and pick him up "I would Never Leave you!" I say with a smile he hugs me an says "Love You Mommy."