chapter 1

I don't own fairy tail or the characters

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mira's p.o.v

Hooting and rusting fills the air. I can't see further than my nose and it's pitch black. All i can see is figures of beasts circling me . " what are you humming "

" what are you humming " a soft voice called again snapping me out of my thoughts . It was my sister lissana, her and my brother elfman had gone to live with our aunt till she gets better.

"Nothing much, I've just finished cooking so I'll be on my way. Ok." I said smiling lightly.

" did they hurt you again big sis?" Elfman said as he came in through the door. I hung my head in shame. Shame that i couldn't be strong for them.

" yeah, i just don't want you to get hurt to"i sighed " I've got to go."

I grabbed my long red cloak and ran, ran into the woods. I slowly curled up into a bal and started to cry.

Wolf's p.o.v

Soft ,smooth red fabric is what lay on the ground garding a girl not much younger than me. she lay there crying and sobbing her pale skin stained by thd cold tears. I looked round to see the rest of the wolves going to comfort her. She must have been the mad one they spoke of. She unlike many isn't afraid of us. I slowly walk up to her and place my snout gently in her hands. I wish this moment would last forever. Not just the seconds it did. It was a gun fire that broke us apart it was aimed at her. At my beautiful beast with in the girl. We all fled from the scene. I can't.

I

I started to run at her

Can't

I lept at her ,i won't make it in time

Let her

Then the bullet struck me.

Die

Instantly screams filled the air and the earth started to shake .I slowly turned my head to see the beauty's face. A large crack had apeared. No i must be dreaming. The black dots danced across my vision and i slowly closed my eyes.

time skip

laxus' p.o.v

I woke up lying in my bed with a thick bandage round my side. " you took a bullet for someone last night sir." my maid said getting out my clothes. " yeah I don't remember" I said lying as I scratched the back of my head. " the moon does strange things to people , sir" she replied then paused " it was the mad one some say she can tame beasts, others say she's a nuisance."

" what do you think? " I asked inquizitivly

"what do I think, well i think some legands are true and some folk tales like the one with the wolves of the royal family." She smiled kindly.

" which folk tale? " I asked curiously

" the one with the angel that was barred from heaven. " she paused " i know it's silly but i just think she matches the story"

" but is it just a story? " i smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter is short but all will be reviled later. I think it is pretty obvious who wolf is but any ways, if you have got any ideas for this story please, please comment.