2

MASON'S POINT OF VIEW

I turned around to shut my bedroom door to prevent Justin and Sam from annoying us, but turned around to see something that I wasn't expecting... But I wasn't complaining either.

Emily was on all fours leaning forwards on my bed. I could see the arch in her back that made it look like she was sticking her round bum out purposely, but I could tell that she didn't do it intentionally. Her butt was so round and perfect.

My eyes roamed down the sight in front of me to see that her white pleated skirt had lifted up due to the arch in her back, giving me a view of what was underneath.

I couldn't move my eyes away from what was in front of me even though I knew I should have, but I couldn't.

I could see her pink lace underwear that was covering her princess parts that I would have done anything to see at this moment.

I kept my gaze on her underwear, just imagining what was underneath there and what I could do to her small frame right now.

What her small little petite body would look like completely naked and vulnerable, spread out across my bed begging me to enter her tight little lips.

I could feel my pants tighten around my lengthy cock, that was begging for me to take out and thrust into her, causing her to scream out my name in pleasure.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mother calling for Emily to come downstairs as her mother had to leave now.

She jumped off of my bed and turned around to look at me. Her eyes quickly roamed down to the massive bulge in my pants, causing her eyebrows to furrow in confusion, but to quickly change.

The corners of her lips curved up into a smirk and she held her gaze on my rock hard erection.

She began walking towards me slowly and placed a hand on my far shoulder.

She began trailing her hand off of my shoulder, down my chest, outlining the lines of my abs with her fingertips, and down to the waist band of my jeans, causing my breath the hitch and her smirk to grow.

Her fingers trailed along the waistband of my jeans and down to the zipper of them, she moved the zipper down until it was halfway and stood on her toes, to bring her lips up to my ear.

"Goodbye Mason" she whispered in my ear, letting her lips touch my earlobe and to then trace down my jawline.

She removed her hand off of the zipper of my jeans and brought it back to her side as she walked to my bedroom door to leave.

I turned around to face her as she opened the door, but before she left she look back at me while biting her lip, and then proceeded to walk out of my room.

I stood there in shock for a few moments, listening to her bidding her goodbye to my mam.

The sound of the front door shutting behind them brought me out of my daze, and back to the pain that was coming from my cock.

Tease.

I couldn't believe that she left me in this state purposely, but I knew that I had to find a way out of it.

I walked over to my bed and rested my head against my headboard. I unzipped my zipper and pulled my jeans and boxers down to my ankles.

I quickly brought my hand up and wrapped it around my rock hard cock and began rubbing it up and down continuously.

I thought about the image that was right in front of me only moments ago, and then I thought about how intriguing her fingertips felt as they roamed down my chest and to my waistband, and then to the zipper of my jeans where there was only a thin layer of fabric between her hand and my hardened cock.

I was interrupted, again, by my phone beeping causing the screen to light up and show my notification.

It was a text message saying:

Unknown number: can I come over later? Oh by the way, this is Emily, although your probably thinking about me right now anyway. Maybe I could help you fix your little, or rather big, problem later on.

Her text message quickly caught my attention, making me stop what I was doing and pick up my phone to reply.

Me: your always welcome to come over here darling, and by you fixing my problem for me, what are you implying princess?

Unknown number:you know what I'm saying Mason. Something that you were probably envisioning only moments ago. You locking eyes with my eyes that will be lowered down by your jewels. Only if you allow me too though.

Me: you don't need my consent to pleasure me sweetheart. I will never turn you away. Also how did you get my number?

Unknown number: That doesn't matter right now, why don't you resume your thought back to the troubles that I left you with okay.

I didn't reply back to her but I did do as she said. I quickly resumed my thoughts back to my cock which I wrapped my hand around once again and envisioned what I was going to do to her later, when she comes over, for leaving me in this state.

My needs will be fulfilled.

AUTHORS NOTE
Opinions? Should I continue or drop this story?? Please vote thanks.