3

EMILY'S POINT OF VIEW

My mam and I returned home after visiting the 'Rose's' house and I skipped up to my room to text Mason.

Me:you know what I'm saying Mason. Something that you were probably envisioning only moments ago. You locking eyes with my eyes that will be lowered down by your jewels. Only if you allow me too though.

After hitting the send button I face-palmed at what I said. I have never done anything like that before. People always ask me to 'suck them off' or to return home with them and spread my legs open so that they can slide their tongues, fingers, and dicks into my parts, but I always say no to them. My reasons for saying no is not that I don't want to, because I always do, but because I can't. Well I can, but I just don't know how. I have kissed anyone, have never been touched before and I have never touched anyone else either. In other words, I'm a virgin.

Mason: you don't need my consent to pleasure me sweetheart. I will never turn you away. Also how did you get my number?

Fuck.

I replied back to him once more, and then picked my book back up to resume to my reading

"Emily" my mam said, slowly opening up my bedroom door.

I looked up at her from my book as a sign that she could continue talking.

"Ashley next door asked if we would like to join her family today for some dinner as they are having a barbecue, and she said to also bring your bikini because they have a pool that you could go in if you would like"

Why is it that when I pick up my book, my mam keeps entering my room asking me if I would like to go over to the neighbours.

"Okay, when are we going?" I asked, hoping that it was in a few hours so I would have time to read.

"Well now if possible" she said.

Of course it's now. Typical.

"Okay just let me put on my shoes again" I said and she nodded before leaving my room again.

I went over to my drawers and was thankful that I had already unpacked my clothes and underwear.

I picked out a fresh pair underwear which was a lace baby blue coloured thong, because Mason wasn't the only one who got a bit excited earlier.

I slipped on my converse once again and made my way over to the 'Roses' house once again.

-----

"Boys, I invited Stacey and Emily over for some food today as we are having a barbecue. Emily has brought her bikini so if you kids want to go have fun in the pool, you are more than welcome too" Ashely said as the boys filled out of the back door.

As soon as Mason walked out of the glass doors, our eyes locked together and held a gaze that I was certain was nearly impossible to be broken.

He nodded towards his mother after she finished speaking but didn't remove is eyes off of me.

I looked down at the ground feeling slightly uncomfortable, and made my way over to one of the sun beds that we spread out around the pool.