23 - Finally the night ends

"What do you mean by a fight at first sight?" Fiona asked them curiously.

"Um, it's a long story." James tried to dodge the subject.

"We are up for it." Justin stated.

"Yes, I would really like to know why both of you vandalized our home? So, spill the beans." Fiona intruded.

They all sat on the couch. Justin and Fiona were eager to learn their story. From what they remember, Emily and James met for the first time at their wedding rehearsals. But they never got the chance to interact. They have been introduced formally, but nothing more or less.

"Where do I begin?" James wondered.

"Beginning." Justin proposed.

Before James could speak, Emily butted in, "I will start, as I was the one who came here first."

Emily gave James a look which clearly stated, 'Don't you dare interrupt me until I am done talking.'

"Well, I came to your house two hours before your arrival to give you a surprise. I know it's stupid of me to arrive so early. But I didn't know your flight times, and as they say, it's better to be early than late. So as I was early, I thought of exploring your house until I heard a clicking noise at the door. So..."

"So, like the stupid, alert person that she is, she grabbed a pillow and a vase near the couch to hit the person behind the door." James intervened.

"I told you to shut your mouth up until I was done." Em shouted.

"Excuse moi, Madame. You never told me anything." Now James is arguing.

"What moi?" Confused Em asked.

"And two hours before you were calling yourself a genius. Excuse Moi means excuse me in French, bimbo."

"How dare you call me a bimbo? It's not my fault that I don't know a thing about French."

"Ha! No doubt about that. Your little brain could never understand the classic language, French."

"You are an A-class jerk."

"You are a girl with no beauty and no brains."

"Douche,"

"Blonde,"

Both of them are now hurling daggers at each other. It was like a staring competition. They were so persistent that none of them even blinked. Finally, Fiona decided to break the silence.

"Does that mean you both have been fighting from the moment you have seen each other?" Fiona asked with an amused expression.

"Bingo." Both said in unison.

"DON'T COPY ME...."

"YOU ARE COPYING ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND..."

"SHUT UP..."

"YOU SHUT UP..."

"URGGGGG....."

"Hahahahaah Oh my god... You both are epic...." Justin burst out laughing.

"I agree with him. You guys are rebelling, but still the same. Hahaha."

"Whatever," both of them mumbled at the same time, AGAIN.

And again, they started with their staring competition.

"So Fiona, how was your honeymoon?" Em asked in a teasing tone after they stopped shooting daggers at each other.

"It was surprisingly good. I really had an amazing time with Justin." Fiona smiled at Justin.

"Mutual feelings." He told Fi.