34 - Starting of new journey

It's been almost a year since Justin proposed to Fiona, but it looks as if it was just yesterday. After his confession, they saw many flavors of each other. They got into arguments a few times, but that's part of every relationship. They did have their romantic moments every now and then. After his confession, he talked to Fiona about having a marriage ceremony again, but she didn't want that arrangement. She was happy with everything that had happened so far. So, instead of marrying again, they both went on a honeymoon, but for real this time.

Even James and Em's relationship are getting stronger with each day. It's surprising, but soon after his confession, James proposed to Emy. Shocking, right? And the most flabbergasting thing is, Em said yes. Well, both are perfect for each other. So now both of them are engaged and sitting with them in their living area and discussing about their marriage.

"Hello! Come to earth, Justin." Em was frantically waving both her hands in front of his eyes.

"Yeah, sorry."

"So, what do you think about this?" Em asked Fiona anxiously.

"I... Uh." Suddenly, Fiona kept both her hands in her mouth and ran towards the bathroom in their room.

"I will check on her. You guys wait here." Justin told them and went to check on Fi.

Fiona was emptying her stomach. He held her hair back and helped her out. She looked pale and tired. After puking her guts out, she brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth. She was not even able to stand properly. So, he picked her up in a bridal style and laid her down on the bed.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Em and James came inside.

"She is not feeling well." Justin stated.

"Fiona, what's wrong? For the past few days, you have been nauseous. And yesterday also you threw up." Em asked her with concern.

"This charade has been going on for the past few days?" He asked Fiona in complete shock.

She nodded guiltily.

"Fi, why didn't you tell me? You should have told me. I am calling the doctor now. And don't you dare stop me?"

Justin immediately dialed the doctor's number and called her.

After a few minutes, she came and checked her out.

When she was done, Justin asked her, "Is she okay? What's wrong with her? Is everything fine?" He started rambling.

"Well, I think she would like to tell you that, won't you, Fiona?" The doc winked at her and left.

He went towards Fi, sat beside her, and grabbed her hand in his.

"What is the doctor saying? What's wrong?" He asked her frantically.

"Nothing is wrong. Tomorrow I have an appointment with her." She told him.

But the strange thing was, Fiona was blushing.

"Why do you have an appointment, Fi?" Em butts in.

"Wait a minute, Fi. Do you have a craving for any food items?" James interrupted.

She nodded.

"And at times, do you feel like throwing away your favorite food?"

She nodded again. And Justin was beyond confused.

"Vomiting, nausea, cravings, an appointment with the doctor, this only leads to one thing." James stated.

"Omg! Is he thinking on the right track?" Em asked excitedly.

"What the hell is happening? Could someone please do me the honor of informing me as to what is wrong with my wife? I am damn worried here." Justin asked in pure frustration.

"So should I have the honor, or should you?" Em winked.

Finally, Fi spoke up, "You like kids, don't you?"

"Uh, yes. Who doesn't? What do kids have to do with... Wait a minute, does that mean?" He asked with wide, sparkling eyes.

"Yes." She answered.

"What! Are you serious?" To which she nodded.

He immediately hugged her.

"It's our queue to leave, but not before congratulating you." James and Em congratulated them and left.

They wanted to give them time and space, and no one complained. They are starting a family, after all.

It's the beginning of their new journey. A new, interesting journey.