Alan matheus(smut)

Not my imagine I got it on tumblr🙏🏼☝🏼️👍🏼 for AprilVargas175

I was watching tv in my room waiting for my boyfriend Alan to get home from work. It I should've been sleep but I wanted to make sure Alan got in safely. I heard the front door unlock and feet patter up the stairs. I knew it was Alan since he texted me that he was gonna be back at this time.

I head Alan walk to our bedroom. When he oped the door I saw that his hair was messy, (probably from running his fingers through it all day), his eyes were filled with lust, and he had a hard on "let's fuck!" , "What? Where the hell is this coming from?" You asked turning off the TV and sitting against the headboard.

But Alan just walked over to you stripping himself of his shirt. He hovered over you kissing you roughly. All I was wearing was one of his button up t-shirts and a lace pantie and bra set making me very accessible to him.

He snapped the buttons on the shirt before removing it completely. He kissed all over my neck teasing me by avoiding my sweet spot. Alan  finally sucked and nibbled on my weak spot and I was sure it would leave marks. He unclipped my bra, groaning at the sight of my breast. I gasped as the cold air hit my chest. He started to suck on my chest causing me to let out a small whimper. I knew I was getting wetter by the second.

His hands roamed all over my body before grabbing the top of my thin laced panties and ripping them. The cold air hit my wet heat causing me to let out another quite whimper. Alan shifted so that he was in between my legs face directly in front of my heat. "Make any noise and I'll stop." He grunted out. I just tugged on his hair urging him to go on. He kissed my panty line to the top of my clit then started to suck and lick. I squirmed trying my hardest to not moan.

Alan started tongue fucking me and inserted two fingers inside doing the come here motion. "Ughhhh Alan!" I moaned softy about to cum. But he stopped. He was playing with my orgasm and he knew that I hated to be teased. "Babe please." I begged. Making sure to keep my voice down. But Alan just laid next to me staring at how flustered and sexually frustrated I was. "Strip me." He smirked. I straddled his waist grinding on his crotch causing him to let out a quite groan.

I kissed down his stomach keeping eye contact with him. I unbuckled his pants that looked uncomfortably tight due to how hard he was. After unbuttoning them I slid them down his legs slowly and teasingly. I went back up to remove his boxers and when I did his large member sprang up to his stomach. That turned me on to the max. I started to whimper rubbing my legs together in order to create some friction.

I put me fingers to my pussy and started to rub my clit, but Alan snatched my hand away clearly pissed. "On all fours." He snapped. When I didn't do it right away he smacked my ass and snapped "Now." Causing me to move faster. I was ready to feel him inside me. Once he was hovering over me he pulled my hair back gently but forceful, "I'm gonna tear up that pretty pussy." He rasped. His dirty words causing me to press back against him.

I knew he was pumping himself with his other hand getting himself ready. Then he rammed his dick in me. My mouth opened and I wanted to scream, but I held it in. He started to thrust in and out of me at a rapid pace. "you like that baby girl?" He groaned out into me ear reaching his free hand that wasn't holding my hair to rub my clit. "Oh fuckkkk, Alan ." I moaned out quietly.

"Shit. You gonna cum?" He grunted. I let out whimpers before nodding my head not being able to form words due to the pleasure I was feeling. I could feel myself clench around Alan causing him to groan, and I knew I was about to be sent over the edge. "Mmhhhmhh!! Alan!" I moaned loudly forgetting to be quite. Alan dropped the hold on my hair and his thrust started to get sloppier. He let his load out into me causing me to shake because of how sensitive I was. I felt his cum trickle down my legs and on to the back of my thighs.

Alan pulled out of me and I laid back on the bed. He went to the master bathroom and I could hear the bath water running. Alan picked me up off the bed and sat me in the nice soothing bath with him. My back was to his chest and he was rubbing circles on my stomach. "I love you April Vargas" Alan said the smile evident in his voice. "I love you too." I smiled back

******************************************
This isn't my imagine again  but i hoped you liked it april👌🏼😏💦 and Until my next update peace out

                                     ~Jazmin🇵🇷❤️😂😏