八 (sorta edited)

lol finally updating the story

Have you ever regretted something that you cringed every time you thought about it?

A few days back, Natsu had kissed me without my consent after an argument with Sting. We had gotten back together and became the 'rebel-lovers' of Fiore since we were from rivalry guilds.
I cringe every time I remember the sensation of his lips upon mine, not only do I remember the fact that his was on another girl's lips, but the fact that he was my best friend and I wouldn't date my best friend if it risked our friendship.

"What're you planning on doing about it?" Sting questioned, pulling up his dark blue joggers up to his hips. "I can clearly see that you're bothered about it, so just tell me."

"I was going to apologize, but there was nothing for me to say sorry about. So I'll pretend nothing happened." I hesitantly answered, brushing the tangled out of my blonde hair. "Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

I left my apartment and quickly ran toward my once-again-beloved guild, Fairy Tail. Looking at my guild mark time-to-time, I began to remember why I was here and how it happened.
"Natsu!" I loudly exclaimed, as I opened the doors. I didn't feel bothered at all by the looks and stares I was receiving, the only thing on my mind was Natsu Dragneel and a strawberry milkshake.

I spotted his salmon-colored hair across the room at the bar. He looked gloomy, but I didn't seem to mind because I tapped lightly on his shoulder.
"Hey," I started, rubbing the nape of my neck.
"I know you brought me and Sting back together and I know you're bothered I rejected you; but we're still best friends, no matter what happens we still have to kick butt."

He turned toward me, eye-bags drooping low, and forcefully smiled.
"I'm sorry I did that to you, Luce." He started, staring at the counter.
"But I advise you to step away because Gajeel and I took a six hour train ride to a mission and back, and I can't seem to get the motion sickness away."

"Best friends?" I asked, stepping backward.

In response, the dragon slayer nodded, 'yes'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have nothing to post, so I sorta put in a filler for Natsu and Lucy. Ahah ok bye!