Okay, I'm very sorry, but this chapter will be short, and I think I'll have to end this one soon because I have no ideas left..
I'll make more StiCy fanfictions though!

Follow my Instagram~
@chriystals
<><><><><><><><><><><
Sting was chased in the middle of the pathway to the Train Station. He was told to 'never make her cry' and to 'take care of her'. He was surprised that they still cared for her even if she was ignored for a few weeks.

He simply walked away from the scene, making his way towards Lucy's apartment. Sting wanted to see that Blondie again, even if it was just 15 minutes ago since he dropped her off at her house.

He plainly knocked on the wooden door, waiting for the blonde to answer. Of course, they were still hosting that damn sleepover. But Levy opened the door, he was greeted and was told to sit in the circle along with everyone.

He sat next to Rogue and Lucy, waiting for Mira to start telling them what to do.

"Now, let's continue our game of truth or dare!" She smiled, towards everyone. It was that evil kind of smirk...

"So.. I brought Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, and Yukino over for our game! Just to make it more fun," Mira said, expanding out circle.

"Now let's start! Gajeel, truth or dare?" Mira asked the dragon slayer, who sat next to Levy.

"Gii-Hii! Dare, bring it on!" He smirked, pumping his fist.

"Ha, wrong choice... I dare you to kiss Levy for a minute!" Mira squealed, slashing GaLe off of her 'Ship List'.

He blushed for a moment, before smashing his lips against the 'shocked' Levy. Her eyes were opened for 30 seconds, before closing along with Gajeel's eyes.

They let go, and sat down in their regular spots.

"Is this what I get for being bored?" Gajeel muttered, recovering from the blushing.

"Rogue, Truth or Dare?" Gajeel pointed towards the black-haired dragon slayer.

"Dare...-I mean truth!" Rogue stumbled upon his words.

"Nope, it's a dare.." Mira bumped into the conversation, obviously.. The devious girl always knew the rules.

Rogue sighed, hugging Fro harder than usual.

"He's scared!" Sting laughed, as everyone chuckled along.

"Bring it on! Tell me!" Rogue pumped his fist, throwing Fro into the roof.

"I dare you... to sit in Gray's lap for 3 rounds," Gajeel smirked towards the ice mage and the dragon slayer.

"Do what he says, or you'll suffer a punishment!" Mira snapped towards Rogue, making him jump into Gray's lap.

"Does this mean Juvia has another love rival?" Juvia death-glared at Rogue.

"Um... Let's see... Lucy! Truth or Dare?" Rogue asks the blonde, which makes Sting become really mad towards Rogue during the time.

"D-"

"Wait! Blondie, befor-... When did we buy balloons?" Sting said, slapping his hand towards Lucy.

"THOSE AREN'T BALLOONS!" Gray yelled, as Rogue, Yukino, Erza, Gajeel, Levy, and Gray(himself), landed an attack towards Sting having him fly out of Lucy's house.

"Ha! I knew that would've happened," Rogue smirked, he sat across from Gray.

"Um, it's only been 1 round.. Get back onto his lap," Gajeel scoffed.

Lucy was still in shock that they blasted Sting away. It was just an accident! It's not like he fully 'raped' her or something... She thought that he would fucking hate her now, since all these people would attack him if he lay one hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"Sting," she whispered to herself, before getting up, and running towards where Sting's body was impacted on.

She wiped the dust off of his cheek, before rolling his arm around her shoulder. She walked him towards a bench, before continuing to wipe the things off of him.

"You let six people beat, the 'Almighty Sting Eucliffe'" Lucy laughed, as Sting was still red from what had happened.

"That was an accident, I thought Rogue was going to trick you into saying 'Dare' or something," Sting said, as he turned himself towards the blonde.

"Yeah, I know..." Lucy smiled, towards him.

(I have no idea what time it is in this story. Like is it Morning? Afternoon? Night?)

"Well, you want to go back right?" Lucy asked him, as she got up, and put her hand in front of Sting.

"Yup! I'm ready to go! But wait," Sting took her hand, pulling her back before she walked back to her apartment.

"What?"

He kissed her for a while, embracing her small body, before letting go after 3 minutes.

"Hah! You're so red!" Sting teased, as he raced Lucy towards her house.