The two set off to the park, and sat together next to the river, that perfectly reflected the moon on the shiny water.

Rogue had decided to go along with the other girls back to Lucy's place, since he wanted to have fun.

"Well, Blondie... Every girl has fallen for me, and I only fell for one," Sting smirked at Lucy, she had remembered what she said back at the slumber party.

"You heard that all?" Lucy questioned, turning red.

"All of it, Blondie..." He chuckled.

"Well, who did you fall for and when?" Lucy asked, she was getting jealous for a while, since she did like Sting.

"Let me see.. She has blonde hair, the most beautiful sparkling eyes that make me want to faint, her body is shaped perfectly... And she's sitting right next to me," Sting started blushing, as he was thinking of making a move on Lucy.

"Oh really?" Lucy chuckled, going along with what Sting stated.

"Now, how do you describe your crush?" Sting smirked, as he was thinking of how Lucy was going to describe him.

"Man... He's tall, very very muscular.. His hair is really perfect to the fact I want to ruffle his hair everyday I see him, he's charming and thinks EVERY girl falls for him, which is almost true. I only fell for him because he's sweet, and he cares for every animal, oh, and sometimes he can be a bit of a baka.." She laughed, Sting nudged her a bit, joining her with laughing.

"How convenient.." He chuckled.

"Wait, so you like me back? Or is this kind of sick joke?" Lucy asked, jumping away from Sting.

Sting had gotten up, placing his hands around Lucy, and kissing her on the lips, very passionately.

"Does that answer your question, Blondie?" Sting chuckled.

"Yup.. Wait.. So are we dating now?" She asked, curiously.

"I guess. But keep it a secret, I don't want the guilds to figure out. Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Laxus, and Natsu might beat me up. And my members might beat you up..." Sting chuckled, holding her hand.

"Now... Let's continue the slumber party," He picked her up bridal style and started running.

"Huh, this is getting a bit awkward," she gasped, trying to breathe, she was staring at Sting's arm, and holding on for her dear life.

"You better get used to this," He said, continuing to run..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cool! Cool! We confirm! Lucy and Sting are dating!" Jason yelled through the microphone, on T.V

The picture on the T.V showed the couple kissing, and Sting holding her bridal style.

"Oh.. Shit.." Sting cussed, as he started running away back to Sabertooth.

"GET BACK HERE!" Erza and Mira yelled, along with Gajeel, Gray, and Laxus.