Chapter 1: A new love?

"Psst...Hinata...Wake up!" Sakura says softly. "Huh..?" I say half asleep. "Hinata you're gonna be late if you don't get out of bed soon." Sakura walks over to the door. "Oh right." I say. I got out of bed very tired and walk slowing towards the bathroom.

"when you're done getting ready, meet me in the hall. I'll be with Sasuke Ino and Tenten." Sakura calmly says. Then leaves to Ino's room.

"Okay." I say quietly. Ugh I don't want to go to school today. I guess I have to. After I change into my uniform I go walk towards the door. I open the door and start walking towards the main hall. I hear a distant call of my name. Hinata someone yelled, It was Kiba, He was running towards me. "Oh...um..hi..Kiba" I shyly say.
"Hey *Pant* Hinata *Pant* I finally *Pant* caught up to you." Kiba says while trying to catch his breathe. Kiba has been my best friend since we were in preschool. Kiba and I start heading towards the main hall together to meet with Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Tenten.

"Hi Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, Tenten." I happily say. "Hi Hinata." They all say in unison. "Guys, I heard that Saki heard Keiko say that she heard Akio hear the office assistant that there's a new student today!" Ino says in excitement. News around school spreads fast if you didn't notice. "Isn't it December already?" Sasuke ,the captain of the football team, Implied. "Look! Headmaster Tsunade is over there walking with someone maybe it's the new kid." Tenten pointed to the entrance. "Tenten um... I don't think that he's the uh new student.." I said. "Yeah he kinda has white hair" Sasuke adds.

The bell rings and Sasuke Sakura and I go to our first class...Math. While everyone is getting our textbooks out I see headmaster Tsunade come in with someone with beautiful blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. My heart skipped a beat when I laid my eyes on him.

"Students, this is Konoha's new student." Headmaster Tsunade announced then she whispered something into Kurenai sensei's ear and left. I couldn't think of anything else. It was as if time had Stopped. "Please introduce yourself" Kurenai sensei told him.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and that's all you should know"